Synopsis Timetric’s Governance, Risk and Compliance – The Aruban Insurance Industry report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Aruba.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
Summary The report provides insights into the governance, risk and compliance framework pertaining to the insurance industry in Aruba, including:
- An overview of the insurance regulatory framework in Aruba.
- The latest key changes, and changes expected in the country’s insurance regulatory framework.
- Key regulations and market practices related to different types of insurance product in the country.
- Rules and regulations pertaining to key classes of compulsory insurance, and the scope of non-admitted insurance in Aruba.
- Key parameters including licensing requirements, permitted foreign direct investment, minimum capital requirements, solvency and reserve requirements, and investment regulations.
- Details of the tax and legal systems in the country.
Scope - The report covers details of the insurance regulatory framework in Aruba.
- The report contains details of the rules and regulations governing insurance products and insurance entities.
- The report lists and analyzes key trends and developments pertaining to the country’s insurance regulatory framework.
- The report analyzes the rules and regulations pertaining to the establishment and operation of insurance businesses in the country.
- The report provides details of taxation imposed on insurance products and insurance companies.
Reasons To Buy - Gain insights into the insurance regulatory framework in Aruba.
- Track the latest regulatory changes, and expected changes impacting the Aruban insurance industry.
- Gain detailed information about the key regulations governing the establishment and operation of insurance entities in the country.
- Understand key regulations and market practices pertaining to various types of insurance product.
Key Highlights - The Aruban insurance industry is regulated by the Central Bank of Aruba.
- Composite insurance is not permitted in the Aruban insurance industry.
- The government permits 100% FDI in the insurance industry.
- Motor liability insurance and professional indemnity insurance for insurance intermediaries are the key compulsory classes of insurance in Aruba.
- Non-admitted insurance is prohibited in Aruba. However, reinsurance companies are permitted to operate in the country without obtaining license.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The Insurance Industry in Aruba, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022 Summary GlobalData’s ’The Insurance Industry in Aruba, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022’ report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Aruban insurance industry. It provides key...
Synopsis "Aruba Non-Life Insurance: Market Update" presents detailed data on market growth dynamics for the non life insurance market in Aruba. It also provides data on market drivers and indicators in Aruba non life insurance market. Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry...