Impact of Gamification in Key Industries : Motivate, Engage, Empower, and Achieve through Gaming
Gamification is the use of game thinking and mechanics in real-life contexts to solve real-life problems. It is applied to non-game applications to encourage people for better engagement and adoption of processes. Gamification helps users to focus on completion of certain tasks, which are usually considered boring (filling out survey forms, shopping, and reading advertisements and so on). The increased engagement and time spent on content by people through gamification helps users to increase revenue. More engagement with processes and delivery of more user generated content helps brands to understand customers better and improve brand loyalty.
- The key objective of the implementation of gamification in different sectors is mainly to turn a system of keeping records into a platform for engagement by motivating the users. This has resulted in its quick initial impact on industries where engagement matters most such as education, healthcare and business to customer (B2C) businesses. While enterprises are continuously trying to improve their customer services through engagement, gamification also has a strong impact on improving internal employee management in enterprises.
- Gamification has only penetrated a few industries at present for educational purposes and for improving process efficiency. However, with the growing number of startups in the field developing specific applications for different industries, it is expected that gamification will soon be an essential component of every enterprise irrespective of the industry type.
- At present, the maximum impact of gamification has been on education, especially e-learning. Various startups are coming up with innovative applications for transforming traditional class room teaching processes into a smart Web-enabled learning environment. The transformation is not only enabling a better education system with a high level of interactivity between students and teachers, but it is also helping students to improve their personal behavior, develop better skill sets and boost memory.
- Gamification is transforming enterprises in two different ways. Internally, it helps improve employee engagement, resulting in more business with customer engagement and externally, organizations are constantly searching for new tools to motivate employees for more sales which could be achieved through gamification. On the other hand, motivating customers to engage with brands by participating in promotional activities helps to increase brand loyalty among people.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The Global High Performance Computing (HPC) Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around XX% over the next decade to reach approximately $XX million by 2028. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include rising preference for hybrid high performance computing (HPC) solutions, increased need for...
144 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Web Performance Market to Reach $6.9 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Web Performance estimated at US$4.1 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$6.9 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 7.8% over the analysis period 2020-2027. Media...
Investment Banking & Trading Services Market by Service Type (Equity Underwriting & Debt Underwriting Services, Trading & Related Services, Financial Advisory, AND Others) and Industry Verticals (BFSI, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities, IT & Telecom, Retail & Consumer Goods, Media & Entertainment, and Others): Global Opportunity...
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Global Secure File Transfer Market Report
The secure file transfer market by revenue is expected to grow at a CAGR of approx. 10% during the period 2020–2025.
The global market has majorly been affected by the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic....
The Global High-Speed Camera Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around XX% over the next decade to reach approximately $XX million by 2028. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include advancements in the field of semiconductors technologies, increasing demand for thermal imaging applications...
Visualization and 3D Rendering Software Market by Type (Plugin and Standalone) Deployment Model (On-Premise and Cloud), Application (Architectural & Visualization, Research & Training, Gaming, Marketing & Advertisement and Others), and End User (Construction & Real Estate, Energy & Utilities, Media & Entertainment, Education, Healthcare...
300 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Jan 2021
Major companies in the investment banking market include Barclays; JP Morgan; Goldman Sachs; Bank of America Meril Lynch and Morgan Stanley. The global investment banking market is expected to grow from $102.84 billion in 2020 to $111.45 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.4%. The growth is mainly due to the...
The high-performance computing market is expected to witness a CAGR of 6.13% over the forecast period from 2020 to 2025. Factors, such as increasing investments in the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), artificial intelligence (AI), and engineering, which demand electronic design automation (EDA), are likely to drive the market over the...
Global API Testing Market By Component (API Testing Tools/Software & API Testing Services), By Deployment (On-Premises Vs Cloud-Based), By End Use (IT & Telecommunication, BFSI, Retail & E-Commerce, Media & Entertainment, Health Care, Manufacturing & Others), By Company, By Region, Forecast & Opportunities, 2026 The...
Global Cloud Encryption Market By Component (Solutions and Services), By Service Model (Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS)), By Organization Size (SMEs Vs Large), By End Use (IT & Telecommunication, BFSI, Health Care, Entertainment & Media, Retail, Education Others), By Company,...
Media And Entertainment
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.