Success Case Study: PandG Don Limpio Concentrated Gel - Modernizing a Product to Cater for New Consumer Needs
- June 2015
- 13 pages
Brand guardians can significantly benefit from developing an in-depth understanding of the reasons for the success or failure of new product launches or marketing campaigns. This study explores how Don Limpio concentrated gel built success through modernizing its product to cater for new consumer needs.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is Don Limpio concentrated gel considered an interesting case of success?
- What consumer insight underpins the ongoing success of Don Limpio concentrated gel?
- Which consumer trends has Don Limpio concentrated gel capitalized on?
- What can I learn from Don Limpio's successful approach to launching a profitable product within a very saturated multipurpose cleaner sector?
Procter andamp; Gamble's new range of concentrated multipurpose cleaners under the Don Limpio ("Mr. Clean") brand contain a unique formulation of three surfactants instead of one to provide multifunctionality and higher efficacy, while its innovative auto-stop cap is designed to measure dosage.
Innovation is encouraged to adapt products to new consumer needs, improve the consumption experience, and maximize the value of a product. Within the household cleaning category, most innovations are in the form of new formulations or packaging benefits that provide ease of use or application.