Ultra Resources Corp. (ULU) - Company Capsule
- November 2015 •
- 21 pages •
- Report ID: 3364134
World Market Intelligence's "Ultra Resources Corp. (ULU) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ultra Resources Corp."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Ultra Resources Corp." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Ultra Resources Corp."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Ultra Resources Corp. (Ultra Resources), formerly Ultra Uranium Corp., is a mineral exploration company. The company carries out acquisition, exploration, and development of gold and nickel properties in Canada and Slovakia. Its projects include Gwyn Lake Gold project and Buck Lake Platinum Palladium Nickel project. The company's Gwyn Lake gold property is situated on the historic Beardmore Geraldton Gold Belt, 15 km east of Beardmore, Ontario, which includes three claims comprising 20 claim units measuring about 2 km by 2 km, covering an area of 320 hectares. Its Buck Lake project is located more than 25 kms west of North American Palladium's Lac des Iles Palladium Mine, Ontario. Ultra Resources is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.