Summary The food market in Africa and the Middle East is constantly evolving with new trends influencing consumer habits; this can be capitalized on by food manufacturers looking to appealing to the changing eating habits of consumers in the region. Some of the most important trends include: convenience, clear labeling, ethical consumerism and escapism and relaxation.
Key Findings - Saudi Arabia is the one of largest food markets in volume and value terms among the countries analyzed. This can be attributed to its population size and relatively high income.
- Fast industrialization, urbanization and Westernization in the region are changing the food landscape. The average consumer lifestyle is rapidly evolving, which is leading to increased demand for convenient food options which facilitate hectic schedules balancing work and home commitments.
- The food market in the region is becoming far more diverse and fragmented than in previous years due to globalization and immigration, this is leading to ever more demanding palates of experiential consumers.
Synopsis Canadean's Hot new food trends in Africa and the Middle East report identifies the key and upcoming trends driving consumption across Saudi Arabia, the UAE and South Africa. The report explores the attitudes and behaviors of modern consumers in order to draw conclusions on what they want now - and over the next 5-10 years. The report details current and future expectations of consumption behaviors and consumer attitudes derived from the survey responses of 3,000 African and Middle Eastern consumers.
What else does this report offer?
- Being region specific ensures the analysis is relevant
- Highlights sustainable trends that are made apparent in Canadean's unique 2015 consumer attitudes and behaviors survey
- Forward thinking analysis of how consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term and recommended actions on how to adapt to these evolving needs
- Key product examples that show the trends in action
Reasons To Buy - Find out what types of products consumers are purchasing, why they are consuming them, and what they will be looking for in the next few years to understand and maximize growth opportunities
- Focus on consumer trends identifying what is happening now and forecasting future trends to ensure your brand matches demand
- Product examples and key recommendations help to derive key strategies in areas such as formulation, packaging and key consumer targets
- Unique 2015 survey data from Saudi Arabia, the UAE and South Africa granting an exclusive insight into the African and Middle Eastern food market to get a firm understanding of the market potential
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
KEY FINDINGS Cannabis is a psychoactive drug which is mainly used for medicinal and recreational purposes. The global cannabis testing market is expected to rise at a CAGR of 11.44% over the forecast period of 2018-2026. The market is mainly being driven by an increase in the number of testing facilities acquired as a strategic...
KEY FINDINGS Text Analytics Market in Europe is expected to exhibit a substantial growth over the forecast period of 2018-2026 by growing at a CAGR of 19.80%. Monetizing of social media analytics, the emergence of multilingual text analytics to break the language barrier, growing social media and smartphone users and the...
KEY FINDINGS Asia-Pacific dominated the global polyolefin market by accounting for the highest revenue share in 2017, and it is expected to continue its dominance throughout the forecast period of 2018-2026 by exhibiting a CAGR of 6.85%. MARKET INSIGHTS The availability of cheap skilled labour...
KEY FINDINGS The Global population health management market is expected to rise at a CAGR of 20.78% over the forecast years of 2018-2026. The key factors driving the market growth are increasing healthcare expenditure, government spending, rising need for cost-effective healthcare for the growing geriatric population, the...
KEY FINDINGS Cannabis testing is majorly carried out to detect the presence of heavy metals, impurities, residual solvents, pesticides or chemicals in order to assure the safety of cannabis for medicinal use. The North American cannabis testing market is expected to grow at a healthy CAGR of 10.51% over the forecast years...
KEY FINDINGS The global text analytics market is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 17.44% during the forecast period of 2018-2026. The major factors contributing to this market growth are increasing industry-specific applications of the market and monetization of social media analytics. MARKET INSIGHTS The...