JA Solar Holdings Co., Ltd. (JASO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- July 2017
- 48 pages
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
JA Solar Holdings Co., Ltd. (JA Solar) is a provider of solar photovoltaic products. The company designs, develops, manufactures and sells silicon wafers, solar cells and solar modules. It offers both monocrystalline and mulicrystalline solar cells and modules. JA Solar also provides EPC and project development services to independent power project developers and systems owners such as public utilities. The company markets its solar cells and modules to system integrators, project developers, module manufacturers and distributors. The company serves customers in various markets including China, Japan, Italy, Hong Kong, Australia, Germany, the UK, the US, Singapore and Belgium. JA Solar is headquartered in Shanghai, China.
JA Solar Holdings Co., Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Jul 13,2017: JA Solar to supply PV modules for 50MW solar plant in Malaysia
Jul 13,2017: JA Solar Supplies 100% of Modules for the First Utility-scale Solar Plant in Malaysia
Jul 13,2017: JA Solar Provides Details of a Fire Accident at Its Cell Production Facility in Yangzhou
Jun 15,2017: JA Solar Supplies the World’s Largest Floating Solar Power Plant --Ships 40 MW of Modules to Huainan City China Project
Jun 15,2017: JA Solar supplies PV modules for 40MW floating solar plant in China
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company