Report Details Visiongain’s report analyses the 25 leading operators of waste-to-energy plants in the 244 million tonnes per annum global market. The leading players comprise a diverse range of companies, including international utilities, national agencies and devolved bodies, and smaller engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) and operations and maintenance (O&M) companies. Most of the operators have established dominant positions in mature markets, but those that have expanded into developing markets have the most potential for capacity growth.
Visiongain’s report will ensure that you keep informed and ahead of your competitors. Gain that competitive advantage.
The report will answer questions such as: - Who are the leading companies in the WtE industry? - What is their strategy? - What is their existing processing capacity and where is it based? - What are their core strengths and weaknesses? - Do they have expansion plans, and if so where are they likely to go? - What is driving and restraining the involvement of each leading company within the market? - What is the MSW-processing capacity and share of the market for each leading company in 2015 and 2016 in tonnes per annum? - What is the total size of the WtE market in 2015 and 2016? How much will it grow and why? - What political, economic, environmental and technological factors affect the WtE market? - What are the leading countries for the development of the WtE market? - Which individual technologies will prevail and how will these shifts be responded to? - In what instances is WtE a core part of a company strategy and, if so, why?
How will you benefit from this report? - This report you will keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don’t get left behind - This report will allow you to reinforce strategic decision-making based upon definitive and reliable market data - You will learn how to exploit new technological trends - You will be able to realise your company’s full potential within the market - You will better understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities and partnerships
Five reasons why you must order and read this report today:
1) The study reveals where and how leading companies are investing in WtE plants. We show you the prospects for companies operating in: - China - Germany - Italy - France - Japan - Netherlands - Singapore - UK - US - Other
2) The report provides a detailed individual profile for each of the 25 leading companies in waste to energy in 2015 and 2016, providing data for MSW-processing capacity, details of existing and upcoming WtE projects and a SWOT analysis of their involvement in the WtE market: - A2A - AEB Amsterdam - Attero - AVR - Babcock & Wilcox / B&W Vølund - China Everbright - Chongqing Iron & Steel Company (CISC) / Chongqing Sanfeng Covanta - Covanta - EDF / TIRU - EQT / EEW Energy from Waste - GCL-Poly - Grandblue Environment - Hunan Junxin Environmental Protection - City of Kobe - China Metallurgical Group (MCC) / ENFI - MVV Energie / MVV Umwelt / MVV Environment - Osaka City Hall - Shenzhen Energy - National Environment Agency of Singapore - Suez Environnement / SITA - Tianjin Teda - Clean Association of Tokyo 23 - Veolia - Viridor - Wheelabrator / Energy Capital Partners - City of Yokohama
3) The analysis is also underpinned by our exclusive interviews with leading experts - ENERGOS Managing Director Nick Dawber - Confederation of European Waste-to-Energy Plants (CEWEP) Managing Director Dr Ella Stengler
4) As well as defining WtE, examining the key technologies and explaining the evolution of the market, our overview breaks down the key WtE drivers and restraints: - Increased population growth and urbanization - Countries’ need for energy security - Landfill legislation - The economics of WtE - High costs and limited funding - Government policies - Public opposition to WtE
5) It also provides a PEST analysis of the key factors affecting the overall WtE market: - Political - Economic - Social - Technical
Competitive advantage This independent, 170+ page report guarantees you will remain better informed than your competitors. With 145 tables and figures examining the WtE market space, the report gives you an immediate, one-stop breakdown of the leading WtE companies plus analysis and future outlooks, keeping your knowledge one step ahead of your rivals.
Who should read this report? - Anyone within the WtE value chain - CEOs - COOs - CIOs - Business development managers - Marketing managers - Technologists - Suppliers - Investors - Banks - Government agencies - Contractors
Don’t miss out This report is essential reading for you or anyone in the waste-management sector with an interest in WtE. Purchasing this report today will help you to recognise those important market opportunities and understand the possibilities there. Order THE LEADING 25 COMPANIES IN WASTE TO ENERGY (WtE) 2015 report now. We look forward to receiving your order.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Waste-to-Energy Market Research Report by Technology (Biological and Thermal) - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 The Global Waste-to-Energy Market is expected to grow from USD 33,020.87 Million in 2019 to USD 75,195.53 Million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 14.70%. Market...
251 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Sep 2020
Global Biomass And Waste-to-Energy Market to Reach $36.7 Billion by 2027 Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Biomass And Waste-to-Energy estimated at US$22.4 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$36.7 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 7.3% over the analysis period 2020-2027. Thermal, one...
KEY FINDINGS The global waste-to-energy market is projected to register a CAGR of 6.29% during the forecast period, 2019-2028. The deciding factors fueling the growth of the market are the depleting conventional energy resources, the decline in the number of landfill sites, the growing number of waste to energy projects...
Solar Panel Recycling Market Research Report by Type (Monocrystalline, Polycrystalline, and Thin film), by Process (Laser, Mechanical, and Thermal), by Shelf Life - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 The Global Solar Panel Recycling Market is expected to grow from USD 190.62 Million in 2019 to USD...
176 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Sep 2020
Global Aluminum Scrap Recycling Market to Reach 43.3 Million Metric Tons by 2027 Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Aluminum Scrap Recycling estimated at 26.4 Million Metric Tons in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of 43.3 Million Metric Tons by 2027, growing at aCAGR of 7.3% over the period 2020-2027....
Waste To Energy Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Technology (Thermal (Incineration, Gasification, Pyrolysis), Biological), By Region (North America, Europe, APAC, Central & South America, MEA), And Segment Forecasts, 2020 - 2027 Waste To Energy Market Growth & Trends The global...
Vietnam’s waste management is still ineffective for which the country is making continuous efforts to manage the solid waste in an innovative and creative way. It is regarded as one of the five countries that generate most solid waste accounting to about 13 million tons per year. In 2017, an amount of 38,000 tons of municipal waste is generated...
Waste-to-Energy Market Research Report by Technology (Biological and Thermal) - United States Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 The United States Waste-to-Energy Market is projected to grow with a significant CAGR in the forecast period. Economic development and substantial infrastructure development...
449 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Jul 2020
Global PET Bottle Recycling Market to Reach $6.8 Billion by 2027 Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for PET Bottle Recycling estimated at US$4.8 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$6.8 Billion by 2027, growing at aCAGR of 5% over the period 2020-2027. Mechanical, one of the segments analyzed...
Recycled Glass Market Research Report by Product (Crushed Glass, Cullet, and Glass Powder), by Application (Abrasives, Bottles, Fiberglass, Fillers, and Flat) - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 The Global Recycled Glass Market is expected to grow from USD 10,084.65 Million in 2019 to USD 12,533.88...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.