KMG Chemicals, Inc. (KMG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- August 2017
- 25 pages
KMG Chemicals, Inc. (KMG) is a specialty chemical company that produces and distributes specialty chemicals for the electronics, industrial wood preservation and industrial lubricants markets. The company manufactures and distributes pentachlorophenol for wood treatment in the electricity and communications industries; and industrial valve lubricants and sealants for the oil and gas storage, pipeline and gas distribution markets. KMG also serves major semiconductor manufacturers in the US, Europe and Asia. The other products of the company include acids and bases; solvents and various solvent blends. The company operates in North America, Europe and Asia. KMG is headquartered in Texas, the US.
KMG Chemicals, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jun 09,2017: KMG Reports Third Quarter 2017 Financial Results
Feb 23,2017: KMG names senior vice president of global electronic chemicals business
Feb 23,2017: Jeff Handelman To Join KMG As Senior Vice President Electronic Chemicals
Dec 12,2016: KMG Reports First Quarter 2017 Financial Results
Oct 13,2016: KMG Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2016 Financial Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of KMG Chemicals, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
KMG Chemicals, Inc. - Key Information
KMG Chemicals, Inc. - Overview
KMG Chemicals, Inc. - Key Employees
KMG Chemicals, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
KMG Chemicals, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
KMG Chemicals, Inc. - Major Products and Services
KMG Chemicals, Inc. - History
KMG Chemicals, Inc. - Company Statement
KMG Chemicals, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
KMG Chemicals, Inc. - Business Description
KMG Chemicals, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
KMG Chemicals, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
KMG Chemicals, Inc. - Strengths
KMG Chemicals, Inc. - Weaknesses
KMG Chemicals, Inc. - Opportunities
KMG Chemicals, Inc. - Threats
KMG Chemicals, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
KMG Chemicals, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
KMG Chemicals, Inc., Key Information
KMG Chemicals, Inc., Key Ratios
KMG Chemicals, Inc., Share Data
KMG Chemicals, Inc., Major Products and Services
KMG Chemicals, Inc., History
KMG Chemicals, Inc., Key Employees
KMG Chemicals, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
KMG Chemicals, Inc., Key Operational Heads
KMG Chemicals, Inc., Other Locations
KMG Chemicals, Inc., Subsidiaries
KMG Chemicals, Inc., Key Competitors
KMG Chemicals, Inc., SWOT Analysis
KMG Chemicals, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
KMG Chemicals, Inc., Annual Ratios
KMG Chemicals, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
KMG Chemicals, Inc., Performance Chart
KMG Chemicals, Inc., Ratio Charts