PCAS (PCA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- July 2017
- 36 pages
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
PCAS, a subsidiary of Novocap SA, develops and manufactures complex molecules for life sciences and specialty chemicals markets. It designs and delivers the best industrial solutions for its customers’ specific expectations. The company develops molecules used in pharmaceuticals, photographic products, glass, perfume, electronics, and petroleum. It also manufactures fine mineral chemicals and industrial specialty chemicals, and offers laboratory analysis services to petroleum products manufacturers. PCAS also develops ranges of proprietary products based on intellectual property. The company has operations in Europe, France, Asia Pacific, North America and Others. PCAS is headquartered in Longjumeau, France.
PCAS Key Recent Developments
Sep 07,2016: PCAS:1st Half 2016 Earnings Report Continued Organic Growth
Jul 19,2016: PCAS - Sustained Growth In Net Sales For The First Half Of 2016
Jul 12,2016: PCAS Signs a Global Distribution Agreement With Milliporesigma, Enabling A Better Access To Its Polymers Line Expansorb For Sustained Release Injectables
Apr 27,2016: PCAS : Corporate name change
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
PCAS - Key Facts 5
PCAS - Key Employees 6
PCAS - Major Products and Services 7
PCAS - History 8
PCAS - Company Statement 10
PCAS - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Joint Venture 13
Section 2 – Company Analysis 14
PCAS - Business Description 14
PCAS - SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis - Overview 15
PCAS - Strengths 15
PCAS - Weaknesses 16
PCAS - Opportunities 17
PCAS - Threats 18
PCAS - Key Competitors 19
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 20
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 20
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 21
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 26
PCAS, Recent Deals Summary 27
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 28
Sep 07, 2016: PCAS:1st Half 2016 Earnings Report Continued Organic Growth 28
Jul 19, 2016: PCAS - Sustained Growth In Net Sales For The First Half Of 2016 29
Jul 12, 2016: PCAS Signs a Global Distribution Agreement With Milliporesigma, Enabling A Better Access To Its Polymers Line Expansorb For Sustained Release Injectables 30
Apr 27, 2016: PCAS : Corporate name change 31
Section 5 – Appendix 32
Ratio Definitions 32
About GlobalData 36
Contact Us 36
List of Tables
PCAS, Key Facts 5
PCAS, Key Employees 6
PCAS, Major Products and Services 7
PCAS, History 8
PCAS, Other Locations 12
PCAS, Subsidiaries 12
PCAS, Joint Venture 13
PCAS, Key Competitors 19
PCAS, Ratios based on current share price 20
PCAS, Annual Ratios 21
PCAS, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 22
PCAS, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 23
PCAS, Interim Ratios 25
PCAS, Recent Deals Summary 27
Currency Codes 32
Capital Market Ratios 32
Equity Ratios 33
Profitability Ratios 33
Cost Ratios 34
Liquidity Ratios 34
Leverage Ratios 35
Efficiency Ratios 35
List of Figures
PCAS, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 24
PCAS, Ratio Charts 26
- Multi-Chem Limited
- Holliday Pigments SAS
- Flex Ltd
- EPC Groupe
- CPH Ltd.
- Compagnie Plastic Omnium
- Arkema SA