Peab AB (PEAB B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- July 2017
- 36 pages
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Peab AB (Peab) is a construction and civil engineering company. It undertakes construction of major infrastructure projects and civil engineering works. The company is also involved in management and maintenance of roads and other municipal works. Peab develops all kinds of housing including apartment buildings in tenancy ownership and rental form, and builds single homes. Peab also conducts acquisition, development and divestiture of commercial property in the Nordic region. It also offers asphalt, concrete, gravel and rock, transportation and machines, foundations, rentals and industrial construction solutions. The company operates in Sweden, Norway and Finland. Peab is headquartered in Forslov, Sweden.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Peab AB - Key Facts 5
Peab AB - Key Employees 6
Peab AB - Key Employee Biographies 7
Peab AB - Major Products and Services 8
Peab AB - History 9
Peab AB - Company Statement 15
Peab AB - Locations And Subsidiaries 17
Head Office 17
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 17
Section 2 – Company Analysis 19
Peab AB - Business Description 19
Business Description - Civil Engineering 19
Civil Engineering - Overview 19
Civil Engineering - Key Strategies 19
Business Description - Construction 19
Construction - Overview 19
Construction - Key Strategies 19
Business Description - Group Functions 19
Group Functions - Overview 19
Business Description - Industry 20
Industry - Overview 20
Industry - Key Strategies 20
Business Description - Project Development 20
Project Development - Overview 20
Peab AB - SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis - Overview 21
Peab AB - Strengths 21
Peab AB - Weaknesses 22
Peab AB - Opportunities 23
Peab AB - Threats 24
Peab AB - Key Competitors 25
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 30
Financial Performance 30
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 31
Section 4 – Appendix 32
Ratio Definitions 32
About GlobalData 36
Contact Us 36
List of Tables
Peab AB, Key Facts 5
Peab AB, Key Employees 6
Peab AB, Key Employee Biographies 7
Peab AB, Major Products and Services 8
Peab AB, History 9
Peab AB, Subsidiaries 17
Peab AB, Key Competitors 25
Peab AB, Ratios based on current share price 26
Peab AB, Annual Ratios 27
Peab AB, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 28
Peab AB, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 29
Currency Codes 32
Capital Market Ratios 32
Equity Ratios 33
Profitability Ratios 33
Cost Ratios 34
Liquidity Ratios 34
Leverage Ratios 35
Efficiency Ratios 35
List of Figures
Peab AB, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 30
Peab AB, Ratio Charts 31
- YIT Corporation
- Veidekke ASA
- Svevia AB
- Skanska AB
- NCC AB
- JM AB
- Infranord Ab
- Amasten Holding AB