Kajima Corporation (1812) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- July 2017
- 34 pages
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Kajima Corporation (Kajima) is a construction and real estate development company. The company carries out architectural designing, building construction, civil engineering and design, and real estate development among other activities. It constructs roads, tunnels, dams, power plants, airport runways, and residential and commercial buildings, among others. The company also offers construction management and supervision; project, business, and master planning; facility and asset management; and maintenance and renovation services. Kajima and its subsidiaries serve various sectors including commercial, industrial, transportation, residential, medical, education, hospitality, sports and entertainment, and environmental among others. The company has operations across Asia, Europe, Oceania, and North America. Kajima is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Kajima Corporation - Key Facts 5
Kajima Corporation - Key Employees 6
Kajima Corporation - Key Employee Biographies 9
Kajima Corporation - Major Products and Services 10
Kajima Corporation - History 11
Kajima Corporation - Company Statement 13
Kajima Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 – Company Analysis 17
Kajima Corporation - Business Description 17
Kajima Corporation - SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis - Overview 18
Kajima Corporation - Strengths 18
Kajima Corporation - Weaknesses 19
Kajima Corporation - Opportunities 20
Kajima Corporation - Threats 21
Kajima Corporation - Key Competitors 22
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 29
Section 4 – Appendix 30
Ratio Definitions 30
About GlobalData 34
Contact Us 34
List of Tables
Kajima Corporation, Key Facts 5
Kajima Corporation, Key Employees 6
Kajima Corporation, Key Employees (cont..) 8
Kajima Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 9
Kajima Corporation, Major Products and Services 10
Kajima Corporation, History 11
Kajima Corporation, Other Locations 14
Kajima Corporation, Subsidiaries 15
Kajima Corporation, Key Competitors 22
Kajima Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 23
Kajima Corporation, Annual Ratios 24
Kajima Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 25
Kajima Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 26
Kajima Corporation, Interim Ratios 28
Currency Codes 30
Capital Market Ratios 30
Equity Ratios 31
Profitability Ratios 31
Cost Ratios 32
Liquidity Ratios 32
Leverage Ratios 33
Efficiency Ratios 33
List of Figures
Kajima Corporation, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 27
Kajima Corporation, Ratio Charts 29
- Tokyu Fudosan Holdings Corporation
- Taisei Corporation
- Sumitomo Mitsui Construction Co., Ltd.
- Shimizu Corporation
- Seikitokyu Kogyo Co., Ltd.
- Obayashi Corporation
- Nishimatsu Construction Co., Ltd.
- Kumagai Gumi Co., Ltd.