CVR Energy, Inc. (CVI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- July 2017 •
- 47 pages •
- Report ID: 342843
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
CVR Energy Inc. (CVR Energy) is a diversified holding company that specializes in petroleum refining, and nitrogen fertilizer manufacturing. The company carries out its petroleum refining operations through CVR Refining, LP and nitrogen fertilizer operations through CVR Partners, LP. Through petroleum refining, the company produces gasoline, diesel, pet coke, jet fuel, natural gas liquids, sulfur, and gas oil and markets them. Its nitrogen business includes the production and marketing of nitrogen fertilizers in the form of ammonia and urea ammonia nitrate (UAN). The company markets its petroleum products in central mid-continent, Rocky Mountain area and Oklahoma; and markets its fertilizers to customers in Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Iowa, Illinois, Colorado and Texas. CVR Energy is headquartered in Texas, the US.
CVR Energy, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Apr 27,2017: CVR Energy Reports 2017 First Quarter Results And Announces Cash Dividend Of 50 Cents
Feb 16,2017: CVR Energy Reports 2016 Fourth Quarter And Full Year Results And Announces Cash Dividend Of 50 Cents
Oct 27,2016: CVR Energy Reports 2016 Third Quarter Results And Announces Cash Dividend Of 50 Cents
Jul 28,2016: CVR Energy Reports 2016 Second Quarter Results And Announces Cash Dividend Of 50 Cents
Apr 28,2016: CVR Energy Reports 2016 First Quarter Results And Announces Cash Dividend Of 50 Cents
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company