Sempra Energy (SRE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- July 2017
- 53 pages
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Sempra Energy (Sempra) is an energy-services holding company. Through its subsidiaries, the company invests in, develops, and operates energy infrastructure. It carries out utility operations, development of energy infrastructure and related services in the US, Mexico, Argentina, Peru and Chile. The company’s main operations include generation, transmission and distribution of electricity; and storage, transportation, and trading and distribution of natural gas. Sempra also holds interests in renewable energy generation projects. The company serves residential, commercial, utility electric generation, industrial, and wholesale customers in North and South America. Sempra is headquartered in San Diego, California, the US.
Sempra Energy Key Recent Developments
Jul 12,2017: Sempra Energy’s IEnova unit awarded $155m liquid fuels project in Veracruz
Jun 29,2017: Sempra Energy Unit, Woodside Sign Memorandum Of Understanding With KOGAS For Port Arthur LNG Project
Jun 09,2017: SoCalGas Uses Methane Capture Technology During Pipeline Safety Work
Jun 02,2017: Aliso Canyon Gas Field Discovers Two New Gas Leaks
May 12,2017: Sempra’s Cameron LNG Project Remains On Schedule To Start Exports In 2018
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company