Olympus Corporation (7733) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- July 2017 •
- 52 pages •
- Report ID: 343347
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Olympus Corporation (Olympus) is a manufacturer of precision machineries and instruments. The company develops, manufactures and markets equipment and devices for medical, healthcare, imaging, information, and other industrial markets. It offers a wide range of products including digital SLR systems, digital cameras, voice recorders, film cameras, binoculars, medical endoscope and surgical products, microscopes, industrial scopes, ultrasonic and eddy current instruments, and micro cantilevers, among others. It offers these products through three business lines namely Scientific Solutions business, Camera and Audio business and Medical business. Olympus conducts its operations through subsidiaries in the Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific. The company is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Olympus Corporation Key Recent Developments
Jun 12,2017: Image Stream Medical and Olympus introduce MedPresence, the first Virtual Medical Presence Solution for the Hospital Enterprise
Apr 03,2017: Introducing CX43 and CX33 Biological Microscopes
Mar 29,2017: Olympus announces opening date for $12M Bartlett distribution center
Jul 21,2016: Olympus Endoscope Training Center to Open in Thailand
May 16,2016: VIDA and Olympus Expand Strategic Partnership
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company