Quanta Computer Inc. (2382) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- August 2017
- 25 pages
Quanta Computer Inc (Quanta) is a computer hardware company that designs and manufactures notebook computers. The company’s products include notebook computers, personal computers, all-in-one computers, OLPC, web camera, industrial computer and cloud server products.. Quanta provide data centers and storage systems. It services include Network Services, Consultancy Services, Technical Services, Datacenter, and Cloud Services. Quanta cater its business into communication, consumer electronics, networking, auto electronics and cloud computing solutions. The company markets its products in the Taiwan, the US, Germany and China. Quanta is headquartered in Taoyuan, Taiwan.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Quanta Computer Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Quanta Computer Inc. - Key Information
Quanta Computer Inc. - Overview
Quanta Computer Inc. - Key Employees
Quanta Computer Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Quanta Computer Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Quanta Computer Inc. - Major Products and Services
Quanta Computer Inc. - History
Quanta Computer Inc. - Company Statement
Quanta Computer Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Quanta Computer Inc. - Business Description
Quanta Computer Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Quanta Computer Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Quanta Computer Inc. - Strengths
Quanta Computer Inc. - Weaknesses
Quanta Computer Inc. - Opportunities
Quanta Computer Inc. - Threats
Quanta Computer Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Quanta Computer Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Quanta Computer Inc., Key Information
Quanta Computer Inc., Key Ratios
Quanta Computer Inc., Share Data
Quanta Computer Inc., Major Products and Services
Quanta Computer Inc., History
Quanta Computer Inc., Key Employees
Quanta Computer Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Quanta Computer Inc., Key Operational Heads
Quanta Computer Inc., Other Locations
Quanta Computer Inc., Subsidiaries
Quanta Computer Inc., Key Competitors
Quanta Computer Inc., SWOT Analysis
Quanta Computer Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Quanta Computer Inc., Annual Ratios
Quanta Computer Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Quanta Computer Inc., Performance Chart
Quanta Computer Inc., Ratio Charts