Continental Grain Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- August 2017
- 19 pages
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Continental Grain Company(CGC) formerly known as ContiGroup Companies, Inc, is an agribusiness firm. It is a diversified company that manufactures and processes poultry; and animal feed; besides conducting flour, and feed milling businesses. The company also engages in oilseed crushing, and production and supply of poultry to third party clients. CGC operates its business under three divisions, namely, ContiAsia, ContiLatin, and Wayne Farms LLC. The company also operates an agriculture investment firm, Arlon that invests across the entire food supply chain. CGC is headquartered in New York, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Continental Grain Company - Key Facts 5
Continental Grain Company - Key Employees 6
Continental Grain Company - Key Employee Biographies 7
Continental Grain Company - Major Products and Services 8
Continental Grain Company - History 9
Continental Grain Company - Company Statement 10
Continental Grain Company - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 – Company Analysis 13
Continental Grain Company - Business Description 13
Continental Grain Company - SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis - Overview 14
Continental Grain Company - Strengths 14
Continental Grain Company - Weaknesses 15
Continental Grain Company - Opportunities 16
Continental Grain Company - Threats 17
Continental Grain Company - Key Competitors 18
Section 3 – Appendix 19
About GlobalData 19
Contact Us 19
List of Tables
Continental Grain Company, Key Facts 5
Continental Grain Company, Key Employees 6
Continental Grain Company, Key Employee Biographies 7
Continental Grain Company, Major Products and Services 8
Continental Grain Company, History 9
Continental Grain Company, Other Locations 11
Continental Grain Company, Subsidiaries 11
Continental Grain Company, Key Competitors 18
- Tyson Foods, Inc.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corporation
- Hormel Foods Corporation
- Grain Millers Inc
- CHS Inc.
- Cargill, Incorporated