Battelle Memorial Institute - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- September 2017
- 33 pages
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Battelle Memorial Institute (Battelle) is a nonprofit research and development organization. It offers many services such as research and development activities, designs and manufactures products, and delivers services for government and commercial customers. The company manages national laboratories and maintains a contract research portfolio across consumer and industrial, energy and environment, health and pharmaceutical and national security. It caters various sectors such as national security, health and life sciences, and energy and environmental industries. It performs its activities through its manufacturing centers; software and technology offices; and analytical, chemical, biological and material science laboratories spread across the US and UK. Battelle is headquartered in Ohio, the US.
Battelle Memorial Institute Key Recent Developments
Aug 21,2017: NeuroLife Reaches New Milestone
Jun 26,2017: Battelle Wins $20 Million Contract To Improve Readiness And Modernization Of Military Support Technologies
May 03,2017: Battelle to Continue Water Quality Monitoring of Massachusetts Bay for MWRA
Apr 05,2017: Battelle and Nanotherapeutics Form Alliance to Speed Up Process of Industry Bringing Medical Countermeasures to Market
Mar 15,2017: Battelle’s PipeAssess PI Software Reduces Costs For Oil And Gas Pipeline Businesses
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.