Consolidated Contractors Co - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- February 2018 •
- 22 pages •
- Report ID: 344932
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Consolidated Contractors Company (CCC) is an engineering, procurement and construction service provider. Its service portfolio comprises of buildings and civil engineering works, heavy civil constructions, mechanical engineering, marine works and offshore installations.
The company also undertakes earthworks, concrete works, electrical and instrumentation works, welding, testing and commissioning, maintenance for pipelines; and underwater works. CCC undertakes these works through turnkey EPC package contracts, reimbursable contracts, convertible and lump sum turnkey contracts, design, build and re-measurable types of contracts. It caters these services to oil and gas, petrochemical, power, water and sewage treatment, aviation, marine and commercial construction sectors.
The company has operational presence across North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Oceania. CCC is headquartered in Athens, Greece.
Consolidated Contractors Co Key Recent Developments
Apr 18,2017: Oman Invites International Firms To Bid For Khazzan Project Contract
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.