DPR Construction, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- July 2017
- 21 pages
- Report ID: 344940
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
DPR Construction, Inc. (DPR) is a general contractor and construction management firm. It constructs commercial buildings and offers construction-related services in the areas of collaborative virtual building and building information modeling (BIM), sustainable construction, preconstruction, and self-perform capabilities among others. The company’s services portfolio comprises designing, site selection, building evaluation, procurement and coordination of long-lead items, and city permitting. DPR also offers preconstruction consultation, small-scale demolition, carpentry, and cleanup works. It handles construction projects across various sectors including healthcare, corporate offices, advanced technology, higher education, and life sciences sectors. The company owns regional offices across Georgia, Virginia, California, Texas, Florida, and Arizona in the US. DPR is headquartered in Redwood, California, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.