Nationwide Financial Services, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- July 2017
- 19 pages
- Report ID: 345177
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Nationwide Financial Services, Inc. (NFS), a subsidiary of Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company, is a provider of long-term savings and retirement products. The company sells a wide range of products including individual annuities, private and public-sector group retirement plans, life insurance, investment advisory services, banking products and services, mutual funds, and other investment products. It offers products and services to businesses as well as individuals through a diverse distribution network. Nationwide Funds Group (NFG) is the mutual fund business of NFS. The company offers its products in the US. NFG offers full family of sub advised mutual funds. NFS is headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.