Northbridge Financial Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- July 2017 •
- 20 pages •
- Report ID: 345230
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Northbridge Financial Corporation (Northbridge), a subsidiary of Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited, is an insurance service provider. It offers a wide range of commercial property and casualty insurance products and services. The company provides property, automobile, general liability and other commercial insurance products. It also offers trucking, recreational vehicle, home package, home business, crime, boiler and umbrella liability insurance products. The company offers its services to small, mid-sized commercial enterprises, large commercial business, specialized/niche commercial businesses and personal lines. The company markets its products through a wide range of distribution channels, which include independent brokers, sales force and direct sales. The company operates in Canada. Northbridge is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Northbridge reported gross written premium of CAD1,055.1 million in the FY2016, reflecting a decrease of 0.4% over FY2015. Its net written premium was CAD942.6 million in FY2016, an annual increase of 6.3% over FY2015.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.