N.V. Nederlandse Gasunie - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- July 2017
- 36 pages
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
N.V. Nederlandse Gasunie (Gasunie) is a natural gas infrastructure and transport company. It transports natural gas and green gas. The company manages, operates, and develops the gas transport system in the Netherlands and Germany. Gasunie owns and operates the national transmission network. Through holding interests in various trading parties, it also trades natural gas across Europe. Gasunie is headquartered in Groningen, the Netherlands.
N.V. Nederlandse Gasunie Key Recent Developments
Jun 29,2017: Germany, Austria And Czech Republic GTS Write To EC In Support Of Nord Stream-2
Jun 28,2017: EU Commission Receives Letter From 6 EU Gas Shippers Supporting Nord Stream 2
Jun 03,2017: Gazprom And BASF/Wintershall Express Appreciation For Cooperation Along Entire Value Chain
Jun 02,2017: Gazprom And Srei Discuss International Business Congress To Be Held In India In 2018
Jun 02,2017: Gazprom And Gasunie Emphasize Need For New Capacities To ensure Reliable Gas Supplies To europe
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.