Alliance Pipeline Limited Partnership - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- July 2017
- 26 pages
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Alliance Pipeline Limited Partnership (Alliance Canada), a part of the Alliance Pipeline System, is a natural gas transmission company. It transports natural gas; and manages and operates pipeline system. The company’s pipeline system transports natural gas from northeastern British Columbia and northwestern Alberta, running underground through Saskatchewan, Minnesota, North Dakota, Iowa, and terminating in Illinois. The company transports natural gas to markets in the midwestern US. Alliance Canada is headquartered in Calgary, Canada.
Alliance Pipeline Limited Partnership Key Recent Developments
Jul 06,2017: North Dakota NatGas Infrastructure Catching Up As Production Keeps Growing
Jun 13,2017: Crew Energy Announces Alliance Pipeline Force Majeure Causes Temporary Suspension Of Montney Production
Apr 28,2017: Alliance Pipeline Sending Natural Gas From Western Canada To Chicago Considers Expanding Capacity
Mar 13,2017: Alliance Pipeline Calls For Expressions Of Interest In New Transportation Capacity To Chicago Market Hub
Oct 19,2016: Alliance Pipeline Completes Regina Bypass Work, To Restart Tomorrow
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.