Colonial Group Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- February 2015
- 22 pages
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Colonial Group, Inc. (Colonial Group) is an energy utility. The company undertakes wholesale and retail distribution of petroleum products besides offering various other services to energy companies. It distributes various petroleum products such as motor fuels, lube oils, natural gas and industrial fuels, among others. The company also undertakes distribution of basic and industrial chemicals. Colonial Group, through its subsidiaries offers various energy services such as wholesale gas marketing, ship bunkering, liquid and dry bulk storage, tug and barge services, retail gas, commercial shipping services, among others. It operates wood pellet/ bio mass terminal at Savannah, Georgia. The company offers its products and services in various states across the US. Colonial Group is headquartered in Savannah, Georgia, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.