Fingrid Oyj - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- July 2017
- 38 pages
- Report ID: 345562
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Fingrid Oyj (Fingrid) is an electricity transmission operator that plans and monitors the operation of Finnish electricity transmission system. It transmits electricity through transmission lines, substations, HVDC connections and reserve power plants. The company also offers connecting consumption and production to the main grid, transmission system security, power trade and imbalance settlement, functioning electricity markets, the production and electricity market information exchange, and origin certificates guarantee services. Through Finnish power system, Fingrid takes part of inter-Nordic power system which is connected to Europe electricity system by high-voltage direct current transmission links from Finland to Russia and Estonia. It serves electricity producers, market parties, industrial enterprises, and regional and distribution network companies. Fingrid is headquartered in Helsinki, Finland.
Fingrid Oyj Key Recent Developments
Jun 22,2017: Swedish and Norwegian transmission system operators give their proposal for balance management model
Jun 16,2017: Fingrid prepares for the connection of Olkiluoto 3 to the national grid
May 30,2017: Helen and Voltalis are Fingrid’s partners in aggregation pilot projects in the balancing energy markets
Apr 10,2017: Fingrid continues the testing period of the real-time publication of balancing power pricing data
Mar 30,2017: Fingrid received its second Environmental Impact Assessment award
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.