Midland Power Cooperative - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- August 2017
- 15 pages
Midland Power Cooperative (Midland Power) is a non-profit electric utility cooperative. It specializes in the distribution of electricity to industries, businesses, homes and farms and in 17 counties in Iowa. Midland Power is a member owned cooperative, which offers electricity to its members. The customers who purchase electricity from Midland Power are the members and owners of the cooperative. The cooperative offers its services to Boone, Dallas, Calhoun, Kossuth, Franklin, Grundy, Hamilton, Greene, Guthrie, Hardin, Humboldt, Pocahontas, Polk, Marshall, Story, Webster, Wright and Polk counties. It also provides electrical power to six municipal utilities, namely, Dayton, Ellsworth, Lehigh, Paton, Livermore and Stratford. Midland Power is a part owner of two generation and transmission cooperatives based in Iowa, namely, Corn Belt Power Cooperative (CBPC) and Central Iowa Power Cooperative (CIPCO). Midland Power is headquartered in Jefferson, Iowa, the US.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Midland Power Cooperative provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Midland Power Cooperative - Key Information
Midland Power Cooperative - Overview
Midland Power Cooperative - Key Employees
Midland Power Cooperative - Key Employee Biographies
Midland Power Cooperative - Key Operational Heads
Midland Power Cooperative - Major Products and Services
Midland Power Cooperative - History
Midland Power Cooperative - Company Statement
Midland Power Cooperative - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Midland Power Cooperative - Business Description
Midland Power Cooperative - Corporate Strategy
Midland Power Cooperative - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Midland Power Cooperative - Strengths
Midland Power Cooperative - Weaknesses
Midland Power Cooperative - Opportunities
Midland Power Cooperative - Threats
Midland Power Cooperative - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Midland Power Cooperative, Key Information
Midland Power Cooperative, Major Products and Services
Midland Power Cooperative, History
Midland Power Cooperative, Key Employees
Midland Power Cooperative, Key Employee Biographies
Midland Power Cooperative, Key Operational Heads
Midland Power Cooperative, Other Locations
Midland Power Cooperative, Subsidiaries
Midland Power Cooperative, Key Competitors
Midland Power Cooperative, SWOT Analysis