Summary As the global economic conditions continue to be fragile, enterprises are increasingly investing in virtualization technologies to reap certain cost benefits and streamline their operations; this is set to present significant opportunities for existing virtualization vendors and other ICT vendors who are looking to enter the market. As the technology reaches maturity and customers gain familiarity with it, organizations will start to leverage virtualization to solve far more than simple consolidation challenges.
Key Findings - Consolidation is one of the most prominent trends in the virtualization market, as the leading ICT vendors are trying to acquire or enhance their virtualization capabilities by engaging in mergers and acquisitions activities.
- Facing a challenge to strengthen their IT requirements with reduced budgets, IT managers across the globe are inclined to implement server virtualization technologies, to decrease their spending on IT hardware and ensure the optimum utilization of the IT resources available.
- To enhance the benefits of virtualization, resources under virtualized infrastructure share common storage using storage area networks (SANs). However, the use of many virtual servers on limited storage devices may lead to a scarcity of storage space, creating challenges for storage administrators.
Synopsis Kable's Strategic Focus Report - Green IT and virtualization analyses the current trends, drivers, and inhibitors impacting the green IT and virtualization market. The report outlines the evolution of green IT and virtualization, and identifies and assesses the best performing vendors in the market. This report also presents Kable's view of the revenue opportunities in the virtualization market through to 2019, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sector, and size band. Moreover, following in-depth ICT decision maker surveys, the report outlines enterprises' investment priorities in green IT and virtualization.
This product covers the latest trends in the green IT and virtualization market, coupled with insight into the vendor landscape and market size in the green IT and virtualization domain.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- The latest trends impacting the green IT and virtualization market.
- The market drivers (both supply-side and demand-side) that will facilitate the growth of the green IT and virtualization market.
- The market inhibitors that may hinder the pervasive adoption of green IT and virtualization.
- Identification of the top ICT vendors in the green IT and virtualization market, coupled with an overview of the top 5 vendors.
- The primary findings from Kable's view of revenue opportunities in the green IT and virtualization market through to 2019, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sectors and size band.
- An identification of enterprises' investment priorities based on their budget allocations relating to green IT and virtualization.
Reasons To Buy - Understand the green IT and virtualization landscape, the recent trends, drivers, and inhibitors shaping the green IT and virtualization segment.
- Comprehend the green IT and virtualization vendor landscape and track their relative performance in the green IT and virtualization market to gain a competitive advantage.
- Enhance your market segmentation by analyzing the revenue opportunity forecasts figure in the virtualization market from 2015 to 2019, spanning six regions, 14 verticals, and two size bands.
- Understand how organization's green IT and virtualization requirements are set to change in the next two years in order to prioritize your target market.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
KEY FINDINGS Cannabis is a psychoactive drug which is mainly used for medicinal and recreational purposes. The global cannabis testing market is expected to rise at a CAGR of 11.44% over the forecast period of 2018-2026. The market is mainly being driven by an increase in the number of testing facilities acquired as a strategic...
KEY FINDINGS The Global population health management market is expected to rise at a CAGR of 20.78% over the forecast years of 2018-2026. The key factors driving the market growth are increasing healthcare expenditure, government spending, rising need for cost-effective healthcare for the growing geriatric population, the...
KEY FINDINGS The global text analytics market is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 17.44% during the forecast period of 2018-2026. The major factors contributing to this market growth are increasing industry-specific applications of the market and monetization of social media analytics. MARKET INSIGHTS The...
KEY FINDINGS Over the forecast period of 2018-2026, the global medical lighting market is anticipated to register a CAGR of 5.74%. Factors such as the emergence of a significant number of hospitals in the developing economies, global technological advancements in the medical sector and increased government spending on healthcare...
KEY INSIGHTS The global polyolefin market is expected to register a CAGR rise of 6.81% over the projected years of 2018-2026. Factors like growing demand for polyolefins from the packaging industry, their diverse applications, and easy availability of raw materials at cheaper prices have been chiefly responsible for the...
SON (Self-Organizing Network) technology minimizes the lifecycle cost of running a mobile network by eliminating manual configuration of network elements at the time of deployment, right through to dynamic optimization and troubleshooting during operation. Besides improving network performance and customer experience,...