Summary Automotive Manufacturing in Colombia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The automotive manufacturing industry comprises the production of trucks, passengers cars and motorcycles.
- The Colombian automotive manufacturing industry had total revenues of $2.6bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.1% between 2015 and 2019.
- Industry production volume increased with a CAGR of 3.6% between 2015 and 2019, to reach a total of 0.8 million units in 2019.
- Industry production volume increased with a CAGR of 3.6% between 2015 and 2019, to reach a total of 783,600 units in 2019.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the automotive manufacturing market in Colombia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the automotive manufacturing market in Colombia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key automotive manufacturing market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Colombia automotive manufacturing market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy - What was the size of the Colombia automotive manufacturing market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Colombia automotive manufacturing market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Colombia automotive manufacturing market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Colombia’s automotive manufacturing market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The overall thermoelectric generator market is projected to grow from USD 406 million in 2021 to USD 635 million by 2026, at a CAGR of 9.4% from 2021 to 2026. North America is estimated to account for the largest share of the thermoelectric generator market from 2021 to 2026. Thermoelectric generators and thermoelectric materials that were...
The global automotive disc brake market is expected to grow from US$ 15,485.3 million in 2021 to US$ 20,016.4 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 3.7% during 2021–2028. With the rising growth of the electric vehicles (EVs) industry, the adoption of braking systems is growing exponentially.To reduce the harmful impact...
The Automotive Glow Plugs market was valued at USD 3.93 billion in 2020 and is anticipated to reach USD 5.06 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of more than 4% during the forecast period (2021 - 2026). The COVID-19 pandemic, has hit the autmotive glow plug market more quickly and severely. It started as a domestic supply crisis in China, thereby...
The automotive solenoid market was estimated to be USD 4.3 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 6.2 billion by 2026, with a CAGR of 7.3%. The growth of this market is fuelled by rising automation in vehicles and increased vehicle manufacturing in emerging economies due to urbanization. The fact that solenoids are used in various automotive...
The automotive adhesives market is projected to grow from USD 6.6 billion in 2020 to USD 9.3 billion, at a CAGR of 5.9% between 2021 and 2026. The growing trend for lightweight and low carbon-emitting vehicles and the high demand for automotive adhesives from APAC are the drivers in the market. The major growth opportunities in the automotive...
The global automotive thermal system market is projected to grow from USD 40.9 billion in 2021 to USD 49.1 billion in 202, at a CAGR of 3.7%. The impact of COVID-19 can be witnessed on vehicle production, causing a downfall of 17% in 2020 compared to 2019. Asia Pacific is expected to be the largest market for automotive thermal systems market...
The global automotive adhesive tapes market size was USD 8.5 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 12.1 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 5.9% between 2020 and 2026. The automotive adhesive tapes market is on course for intense growth across different applications such as exterior (which include mounting/fixing, labeling, masking, and...
The global Permanent magnet market is expected to grow from USD 34.4 billion in 2021 to USD 54.1 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 9.5% during the forecast period. Increasing demand from the automotive industry and general industrial applications are driving the growth of the market. These permanent magnets are used in consumer electronics, general...
The global isostatic pressing market size was valued at USD 7.3 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 11.0 billion by 2026. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.5% during the forecast period. Growing demand for materials with high intensity and low porosity in 3D printing, increasing focus on development of low-cost products and reducing...
The vibration monitoring market was valued at USD 1.3 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 1.9 billion by 2026. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period. Rising need for remote operations owing to the spread of COVID-19, adoption of wireless communication technology in vibration monitoring, advent of secure...
Oil And Gas
Aerospace And Defense
Electric Power Generation
Number Of Enterprises
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.