Summary Aerospace & Defense in Kazakhstan industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The aerospace & defense market consists of (1) the civilian aerospace market and (2) the military aerospace and defense market.
- The Kazakh aerospace & defense market had total revenues of $1.3bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.6% between 2015 and 2019.
- The civil aerospace segment was the market’s most lucrative in 2019, with total revenues of $1.1bn, equivalent to 89.7% of the market’s overall value.
- Kazakhstan has consistently imported advanced arms and ammunitions such as aircraft, armoured vehicles, missiles, and ships to strengthen its armed forces.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the aerospace & defense market in Kazakhstan
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the aerospace & defense market in Kazakhstan
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key aerospace & defense market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Kazakhstan aerospace & defense market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy - What was the size of the Kazakhstan aerospace & defense market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Kazakhstan aerospace & defense market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Kazakhstan aerospace & defense market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Kazakhstan’s aerospace & defense market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The Generative Design Market is expected to register a CAGR of greater than 15% during the forecast period (2021 - 2026). The upcoming trend of designing toolset with machine learning capabilities contributes to the growth of the market studied. Significant investments made during 2019, aimed at empowering designers to reduce the number of...
The global machine condition monitoring market size is projected to grow from USD 2.6 billion in 2021 to USD 3.6 billion by 2026; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.1% from 2021 to 2026. The growth of the machine condition monitoring market is majorly driven by significance of remote operations owing to spread of COVID-19, advent of secure...
The thermoelectric modules market is expected to grow from USD 593 million in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 872 million by 2026; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.0% during the forecast period. Increasing application of thermoelectric modules in electric and luxury vehicles is one of the primary factors for the deployment of thermoelectric...
The test and measurement equipment market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.7% from USD 27.7 billion in 2021 to USD 33.3 billion. Increasing demand of test and measurement equipment products in the healthcare and IT & telecommunications industry will drive the market. Test and measurement equipment market for repair services/...
The global tow prepregs market was valued at US$ 577.15 million in 2019 and is projected to reach US$ 1,544.41 million by 2028; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.7% from 2020 to 2028. Tow prepregs are composed of glass fiber filament, carbon, and duro plastic resin which acts as a binding material.The expanding applications of...
The global SiC fibers market size is projected to grow from USD 382 million in 2020 to USD 1,262 million by 2025, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 27.0% between 2020 and 2025. SiC fibers are advanced and have high-performance characteristics. These fibers are used as reinforcements for Ceramic Matrix Composites (CMCs), Polymer Matrix...
The global polycarbonate sheets market size is projected to grow from USD 1.7 billion in 2020 to USD 2.2 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 5.1% between 2020 and 2025. Growing demand from end-use industries is driving the market for polycarbonate sheets. However, the environmental impacts of polycarbonate sheets are expected to restrain this market....
The selective laser sintering market registered a CAGR of 24%, over the forecast period (2021 - 2026). The demand for selective laser sintering equipment is going to be driven by developed countries, owing to the presence of research and development facilities in the countries. - The adoption of laser sintering printers has increased...
Non-destructive Testing (NDT) market was valued at USD 16.72 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach a value of USD 24.64 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period 2021-2026. According to the British Institute of Non-Destructive Testing, every day, more than 25,000 inspections are carried out in factories and on-site in...
The radiography test equipment market was valued at USD 1,111.84 million in 2020 and is expected to reach a value of USD 1899.7 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of about 9.29% during the forecast period (2021 - 2026). Increase in demand from aerospace and automotive sectors, primarily due to conformance to high industry standards and safety...
Oil And Gas
Aerospace And Defense
Crude Oil Price
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.