Summary Aerospace & Defense in the Netherlands industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The aerospace & defense market consists of (1) the civilian aerospace market and (2) the military aerospace and defense market.
- The Dutch aerospace & defense market had total revenues of $11.2bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.4% between 2015 and 2019.
- The civil aerospace segment was the market’s most lucrative in 2019, with total revenues of $8.1bn, equivalent to 72.3% of the market’s overall value.
- The Netherlands has a strong aircraft industry delivering products and aerostructures for most aircrafts in flight today.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the aerospace & defense market in the Netherlands
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the aerospace & defense market in the Netherlands
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key aerospace & defense market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Netherlands aerospace & defense market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy - What was the size of the Netherlands aerospace & defense market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Netherlands aerospace & defense market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Netherlands aerospace & defense market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the Netherlands’s aerospace & defense market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The global machine condition monitoring market size is projected to grow from USD 2.6 billion in 2021 to USD 3.6 billion by 2026; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.1% from 2021 to 2026. The growth of the machine condition monitoring market is majorly driven by significance of remote operations owing to spread of COVID-19, advent of secure...
The thermoelectric modules market is expected to grow from USD 593 million in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 872 million by 2026; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.0% during the forecast period. Increasing application of thermoelectric modules in electric and luxury vehicles is one of the primary factors for the deployment of thermoelectric...
The test and measurement equipment market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.7% from USD 27.7 billion in 2021 to USD 33.3 billion. Increasing demand of test and measurement equipment products in the healthcare and IT & telecommunications industry will drive the market. Test and measurement equipment market for repair services/...
Non-destructive Testing (NDT) market was valued at USD 16.72 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach a value of USD 24.64 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period 2021-2026. According to the British Institute of Non-Destructive Testing, every day, more than 25,000 inspections are carried out in factories and on-site in...
The global polycarbonate sheets market size is projected to grow from USD 1.7 billion in 2020 to USD 2.2 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 5.1% between 2020 and 2025. Growing demand from end-use industries is driving the market for polycarbonate sheets. However, the environmental impacts of polycarbonate sheets are expected to restrain this market....
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Global Frequency Converter Market Report
The global frequency converter market by revenue is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5% during 2020–2026.
The market is expected to grow due to the growth in industrial production, technological advancements,...
220 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Mar 2021
China’s demand for Aerospace and Defense has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has been stimulated by the consecutive increases of industrial output, import & export, consumer...
The metal matrix composites market is expected to grow at with a CAGR greater than 5% during the forecast period. One of the major factors driving the market is the higher specific strength and modulus of metal matrix composites market. However, lack of experienced workforce for manufacturing metal matrix composites is likely to hinder the...
Slow engineering: Industry revenue is expected to remain below pre-coronavirus levels during the current year Abstract Precision Engineering in the UK Operators in the Precision Engineering industry focus on the production, maintenance and refurbishment of bespoke equipment and machinery to specific...
The scandium market is expected to register a CAGR of around 11% (in terms of volume), during the forecast period. The major factors driving the growth of the market studied are the accelerating usage in solid oxide fuel cells (SOFCs), and the rising demand for aluminum-scandium alloys. However, lack of awareness, high cost, and inconsistent...
Aerospace And Defense
Gross Domestic Product
Electric Vehicle Sales
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.