Summary Healthcare Providers in Asia- Pacific industry profile provides top- line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015- 19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The healthcare providers sector is valued as total expenditure on healthcare in each country. This includes final consumption spending on healthcare goods and services.
- The Asia- Pacific healthcare providers sector had total revenues of $2,103.8bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.9% between 2015 and 2019.
- The outpatient care segment was the sector’s most lucrative in 2019, with total revenues of $710.3bn, equivalent to 33.8% of the sector’s overall value.
- A great deal of growth in this region comes from China, where the government’s aim of achieving 100% universal access to public healthcare is broadening access and quality of care.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the healthcare providers market in Asia-Pacific
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the healthcare providers market in Asia-Pacific
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key healthcare providers market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Asia-Pacific healthcare providers market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Asia-Pacific healthcare providers market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Asia-Pacific healthcare providers market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Asia-Pacific healthcare providers market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Asia-Pacific’s healthcare providers market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The global dementia drugs market was valued at approximately USD 12,736.06 million in 2020 and is expected to witness a revenue of USD 19,655.10 million in 2026, with a CAGR of 7.87% over the forecast period. The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic is expected to have a significant impact on the Dementia drugs market. According to a research...
The molecular spectroscopy market is projected to register a CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period, with a revenue of approximately USD 6,350 million in 2020, and is expected to reach USD 9,545 million by 2026. The major factors that are driving the growth of the market include the rapid adoption in the pharmaceutical industry, penetration...
200 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• May 2021
China’s demand for Cough Drugs has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has been stimulated by the consecutive increases of industrial output, import & export, consumer consumption...
The Smart Label Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.2% over the forecast period (2021-2026). Smart labels are becoming one of the most popular technologies across the retail, healthcare, and logistics sectors, and are viewed as an ideal means to achieve greater efficiencies and profitability while providing the authenticity of an item...
299 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Mar 2021
China’s demand for Disposable Medical Supplies has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has been stimulated by the consecutive increases of industrial output, import & export, consumer...
296 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Mar 2021
Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF) Inhibitor Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2030: COVID 19 Impact And Recovery provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) inhibitor market. Description: Where...
The global immunofluorescence assays market is projected to reach USD 3.5 billion by 2026 from USD 2.6 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 6.0% during the forecast period. The growth in this market is primarily attributed to the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases and rising R&D spending & healthcare expenditure. Emerging markets are expected...
The artificial intelligence in healthcare market in Europe is expected to grow from US$ 1,368.59 million in 2019 to US$ 36,015.25 million by 2027; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 49.3% from 2020 to 2027. With the rapid advancements of artificial intelligence (AI) technologies, firms from emerging markets have started adopting AI...
The South and Central America artificial intelligence (AI) in healthcare market is expected to grow from US$ 172.02 million in 2019 to US$ 4,214.89 million by 2027; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 47.9% from 2020 to 2027. Artificial intelligence (AI) in healthcare sector is intended to change clinicians’ roles and everyday practices...
The artificial intelligence in healthcare market in North America is expected to grow from US$ 1,605.67 million in 2019 to US$ 44,056.97 million by 2027; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 50.1% from 2020 to 2027. As Artificial Intelligence is among the most important technological developments in healthcare sector, numerous startups...
Medical Technology Density
Health Provider Density
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.