Automotive Manufacturing in Scandinavia

Automotive Manufacturing in Scandinavia

  • June 2018 •
  • 36 pages •
  • Report ID: 3519703 •
  • Format: PDF
Automotive Manufacturing in Scandinavia

Automotive Manufacturing in Scandinavia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.

Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Scandinavia automotive manufacturing market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.

Key highlights
- The automotive manufacturing industry comprises the production of trucks, passenger cars and motorcycles.
- The Scandinavian automotive manufacturing industry had total revenues of $8.4bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.2% between 2013 and 2017.
- Industry production volume increased with a CAGR of 9.9% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 0.3 million units in 2017.
- The strongest industry in Scandinavia is Sweden, which made up 84.4% in 2017; followed by Finland which accounted for the remaining 15.6%.

- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the automotive manufacturing market in Scandinavia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the automotive manufacturing market in Scandinavia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key automotive manufacturing market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Scandinavia automotive manufacturing market with five year forecasts by both value and volume

Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Scandinavia automotive manufacturing market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Scandinavia automotive manufacturing market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Scandinavia automotive manufacturing market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Scandinavia’s automotive manufacturing market?

We are very sorry, but an error occurred.
Please contact if the problem remains.