Banks in India
- April 2020 •
- 47 pages •
- Report ID: 3519750 •
- Format: PDF
Banks in India industry profile provides top- line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015- 19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The banks industry profile comprises activities of banks and similar institutions, offering savings, loans, mortgages, and related financial services to consumers and businesses.
- The Indian banks industry group had total assets of $2,126.9bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.8% between 2015 and 2019.
- The bank credit segment was the industry group’s most lucrative in 2019, with total assets of $1,462.8bn, equivalent to 68.8% of the industry group’s overall value.
- The gradual relaxation of the monetary policy in India since 2014 has stimulated bank credit. In detail, loans to firms boomed at double- digit rates during 2013-15, leading to accelerated economic growth during that period.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the banks market in India
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the banks market in India
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key banks market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the India banks market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the India banks market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the India banks market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the India banks market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up India’s banks market?