Summary Car Manufacturing in Thailand industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The passenger cars manufacturers market value is calculated in terms of manufacturer selling price (MSP), and excludes all taxes and levies.
- The Thai car manufacturing industry had total revenues of $21.8bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.9% between 2015 and 2019.
- Industry production volume increased with a CAGR of 0.8% between 2015 and 2019, to reach a total of 796.3 thousand units in 2019.
- With its advantageous geographic location and government support, Thailand has become the largest automobile producer in Southeast Asia, and is called the Detroit of Asia. Large car manufacturers are seeking to move into Thailand as the wages are highly competitive.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the car manufacturing market in Thailand
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the car manufacturing market in Thailand
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key car manufacturing market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Thailand car manufacturing market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Thailand car manufacturing market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Thailand car manufacturing market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Thailand car manufacturing market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Thailand’s car manufacturing market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The market for polyimide films is expected to expand at a CAGR of over 7% during the forecast period. Major factors driving the market studied is the increasing demand from the electronics industry. High processing cost of polyimide films is one of the major challenges witnessed in the polyimide films market - Increasing adoption of...
The metal matrix composites market is expected to grow at with a CAGR greater than 5% during the forecast period. One of the major factors driving the market is the higher specific strength and modulus of metal matrix composites market. However, lack of experienced workforce for manufacturing metal matrix composites is likely to hinder the...
203 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Mar 2021
China’s demand for Motor Vehicles has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has been stimulated by the consecutive increases of industrial output, import & export, consumer consumption...
The automotive lighting market was valued at USD 26.49 billion in 2020, and it is expected to reach USD 39.77 billion by 2026, projecting a CAGR 6.55% during the forecast period. Global sales of cars and SUVs fell to just under 77 million units in 2020, down from a peak of almost 94.35 million units in 2017. The sector is projected...
The African automotive market is valued at USD 28.45 billion in 2020, and it is expected to reach USD 39.87 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.55% over the forecast period. However, the outbreak of pandemic COVID-19, impaced the market very badly and majority of markets in the region have not recovered and the demand is still...
The global electric vehicle charging station market size is projected to reach 4,389 thousand units sales by 2026, from an estimated 2,135 thousand units in 2021, at a CAGR of 15.5%. Governments are supporting CNG and LPG vehicles through subsidies & tax rebates for using low emission vehicles and working in collaboration with such OEM’s to...
The engine management system market is projected to grow to USD 63.2 billion by 2025 from USD 58.8 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 1.5% during the forecast period. The major driving factors for the engine management system industry are stringent emission norms, fuel efficiency regulations and growing vehicle production around the globe. However,...
The automotive driveshaft market is valued at USD 29.15 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 39.67 billion in 2026 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of about 4.93% during the forecast period (2021-2026). The outbreak of pandemic COVID-19, impacted the whole supplychain for the market as demand side (i.e. OEMs) plants were...
The global automotive OEM interior coatings market is expected to record a CAGR of around 5% during the forecast period. The major factor driving the market studied is the mobility preference for personal transport owing to pandemic crisis. - A sharp decrease in automotive production is expected to hinder the growth of the market studied. -...
185 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Feb 2021
China’s demand for Automation and Robots has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has been stimulated by the consecutive increases of industrial output, import & export, consumer...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.