Personal Products: Global Industry Almanac
- August 2015 •
- 463 pages •
- Report ID: 3522280
Global Personal Products industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global personal products
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global personal products market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key personal products market players’ global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global personal products market with five year forecasts
The global personal products market had total revenues of $502.6bn in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4% between 2010 and 2014.
The skincare segment was the market's most lucrative in 2014, with total revenues of $85.2bn, equivalent to 16.9% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 4.5% for the five-year period 2014 - 2019, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $625.8bn by the end of 2019.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global personal products market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the global personal products market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global personal products market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the global personal products market?