Datamonitor's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage.
Datamonitors' IDT Corporation Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), divestments, capital raisings, venture capital investments, ownership and partnership transactions undertaken by IDT Corporation since January 2007.
– Provides intelligence on IDT Corporation's M&A, strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising and private equity transactions. – Detailed reports of various financial transactions undertaken by IDT Corporation and its subsidiaries since 2007. – Information about key financial and legal advisors for IDT Corporation's financial deals transactions. – Financial deals tables and charts covering deal value and volumes trend, deal types and geography-based deal activity.
This report includes IDT Corporation's contact information and business summary, tables, graphs, a list of partners and targets, a breakdown of financial and legal advisors, deal types, top deals by deal value, detailed deal reports, and descriptions and contact details of the partner, target, investor, and vendor firms, where disclosed.
The profile also includes detailed deal reports for all M&A, private equity, public offering, venture financing, partnership and divestment transactions undertaken by IDT Corporation. These deal reports contain information about target company financials, sources of financing, method of payment, deal values, and advisors for various parties, where disclosed.
Reasons to Purchase:
– Access comprehensive financial deals data along with charts and graph covering M&A, private equity, and partnerships and alliances. – Form an independent opinion about IDT Corporation’s growth strategies through the organic and inorganic activities undertaken since 2007. – Track your competitors’ business structure and growth strategies.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The COVID-19 pandemic disrupted the world in 2020 and affected the unified communications as a service (UCaaS) market and the overall collaboration landscape.While the tremendous economic downturn and the loss of millions of jobs (potential users) in Latin America and the Caribbean (CALA) had a negative impact on the markets, the demand for...
The global financial analytics market exhibited strong growth during 2015-2020. Financial analytics (FA) refers to the investigation of financial statements of an organization through software-based programs. It aims to provide accurate business insights and forecast economic scenarios. The obtained insights are represented...
The global data center fabric market exhibited strong growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the analyst expects the market to grow at a CAGR of 21.2% during 2021-2026. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic...
The global trade finance market exhibited moderate growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the analyst expects the market to grow at a CAGR of 3.7% during 2021-2026. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic...
175 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• May 2021
Major players in the payments market are PayPal, Square, Inc., Apple Inc, Amazon Payments, Flagship Merchant Services, GoCardless, Bitpay, Stripe, Payline Data, and FIS. The global payments market is expected to grow from $466.29 billion in 2020 to $517.68 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11%. The growth is...
The global microinsurance market exhibited moderate growth during 2015-2020. As a component of microfinance, microinsurance is the coverage offered to low-income households with limited income access and low-valued assets. It aids individuals belonging to the financially weaker section of the society by formulating...
380 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Internet Ad Spending Market to Reach $360.8 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Internet Ad Spending estimated at US$214.7 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$360.8 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 7.7% over the analysis period 2020-2027....
143 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Next Generation OSS and BSS Market to Reach $60.1 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Next Generation OSS and BSS estimated at US$39 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$60.1 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 6.4% over the analysis...
This IDC Perspective looks at the regulations around financial exploitation under the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and guidance issued by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), the key risks, and actions that can be taken to avoid those risks. Elder financial exploitation is a growing problem. By some estimates,...
This IDC Perspective uses research from IDC Financial Insights' U.S. Consumer Banking Channel Preference Survey and takes a deeper look at how natural language solutions may finally be able to resurrect the personal financial management (PFM) solution in the United States."The metric in measuring customer success in retail banking will be...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.