Datamonitor's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage.
Datamonitors' Axela, Inc. Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), divestments, capital raisings, venture capital investments, ownership and partnership transactions undertaken by Axela, Inc. since January 2007.
– Provides intelligence on Axela, Inc.'s M&A, strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising and private equity transactions. – Detailed reports of various financial transactions undertaken by Axela, Inc. and its subsidiaries since 2007. – Information about key financial and legal advisors for Axela, Inc.'s financial deals transactions. – Financial deals tables and charts covering deal value and volumes trend, deal types and geography-based deal activity.
This report includes Axela, Inc.'s contact information and business summary, tables, graphs, a list of partners and targets, a breakdown of financial and legal advisors, deal types, top deals by deal value, detailed deal reports, and descriptions and contact details of the partner, target, investor, and vendor firms, where disclosed.
The profile also includes detailed deal reports for all M&A, private equity, public offering, venture financing, partnership and divestment transactions undertaken by Axela, Inc.. These deal reports contain information about target company financials, sources of financing, method of payment, deal values, and advisors for various parties, where disclosed.
Reasons to Purchase:
– Access comprehensive financial deals data along with charts and graph covering M&A, private equity, and partnerships and alliances. – Form an independent opinion about Axela, Inc.’s growth strategies through the organic and inorganic activities undertaken since 2007. – Track your competitors’ business structure and growth strategies.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
178 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global RNA Analysis/Transcriptomics Market to Reach $8.7 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for RNA Analysis/Transcriptomics estimated at US$3.7 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$8.7 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 13.1% over the analysis...
168 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Spatial Genomics and Transcriptomics Market to Reach $275.8 Million by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Spatial Genomics and Transcriptomics estimated at US$170.7 Million in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$275.8 Million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of...
The global spatial genomics and transcriptomics market is projected to reach USD 404 million by 2025 from USD 178 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 17.8% during the forecast period. Market growth is largely driven by the increasing adoption of spatial genomics and transcriptomics analysis among small companies and startups, expanding applications...
23andMe, Inc - Tech Innovator Profile
23andMe, Inc. (23andMe) is a personal genomics and biotechnology company that leverages machine learning (ML) technology to provide DNA analysis services.
The report provides information and insights into 23andMe, Inc.’s, including...
Spatial Genomics & Transcriptomics Market Analysis Report By Technology (FISH, In Situ Sequencing), By Product, By End Use (Translational Research, Diagnostics), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025
The global spatial genomics & transcriptomics market size is expected to reach USD 262.7 million by 2025., exhibiting...
Transcriptomics Technologies Market Size, Outlook and Growth Opportunities, 2019- 2025 Global Transcriptomics Technologies: By Technology (Microarray, PCR, Gene regulation technologies and Next generation sequencing), By Application (Clinical diagnostics, Drug discovery and research, Bioinformatics and Comparative transcriptomics),...
Genomics Proteomics And Enabling Technology
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.