Datamonitor's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage.
Datamonitors' ICCREA Holding S.p.A. Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), divestments, capital raisings, venture capital investments, ownership and partnership transactions undertaken by ICCREA Holding S.p.A. since January 2007.
– Provides intelligence on ICCREA Holding S.p.A.'s M&A, strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising and private equity transactions. – Detailed reports of various financial transactions undertaken by ICCREA Holding S.p.A. and its subsidiaries since 2007. – Information about key financial and legal advisors for ICCREA Holding S.p.A.'s financial deals transactions. – Financial deals tables and charts covering deal value and volumes trend, deal types and geography-based deal activity.
This report includes ICCREA Holding S.p.A.'s contact information and business summary, tables, graphs, a list of partners and targets, a breakdown of financial and legal advisors, deal types, top deals by deal value, detailed deal reports, and descriptions and contact details of the partner, target, investor, and vendor firms, where disclosed.
The profile also includes detailed deal reports for all M&A, private equity, public offering, venture financing, partnership and divestment transactions undertaken by ICCREA Holding S.p.A.. These deal reports contain information about target company financials, sources of financing, method of payment, deal values, and advisors for various parties, where disclosed.
Reasons to Purchase:
– Access comprehensive financial deals data along with charts and graph covering M&A, private equity, and partnerships and alliances. – Form an independent opinion about ICCREA Holding S.p.A.’s growth strategies through the organic and inorganic activities undertaken since 2007. – Track your competitors’ business structure and growth strategies.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The global queue management system(QMS) market size to grow from USD 0.5 billion in 2020 to USD 0.6 billion by 2026, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 4.0% during the forecast period. Factors such as the increasing need to manage customer traffic and customer movement to boost productivity and the rising need to improve staff efficiency...
The global post-COVID-19 CCM market size is forecasted to grow from USD 1.3 billion in 2021 to USD 2.2 billion by 2026, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 11.2% during the forecast period. The major growth drivers for the market include increasing adoption of CCM solutions and services in various verticals such as IT and telecom, retail...
The global intelligent virtual assistant market reached a value of around US$ 4 Billion in 2020. An intelligent virtual assistant (IVA), also known as intelligent personal assistant (IPA), is a software that understands natural language voice commands and aids in completing basic tasks. These tasks can include drafting...
316 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Financial Services Cybersecurity Systems and Services Market to Reach $37 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Financial Services Cybersecurity Systems and Services estimated at US$15.8 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$37 Billion by...
464 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Automotive Finance Market to Reach $332 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Automotive Finance estimated at US$228.1 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$332 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5.5% over the analysis period 2020-2027....
This IDC Financial Insights study provides a functional structure of the global banking industry. It focuses on the business lines and functions within banking that drive technology spending and provides the fundamental organization behind IDC Financial Insights' IT spending forecasts as well as a means of organizing ongoing research.According...
This IDC Perspective looks at the unique characteristics of blockchain and decentralized ledger technology (DLT). As the global pandemic has reignited interest in the technology, especially as it can be used to offer resiliency, transparency, and efficiencies to vital industries like financial services, supply chains, and healthcare, remembering...
120 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Apr 2021
Global Alternative Finance Market 2021-2025 The analyst has been monitoring the alternative finance market and it is poised to grow by $ 176.15 bn during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of over 10% during the forecast period. Our report on alternative finance market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast,...
The global digital workplace market size would grow from USD 22.7 billion in 2020 to USD 72.2 billion by 2026, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 21.3% during the forecast period. Key factors that are expected to drive the growth of the market are the cost optimization and improved productivity and availability of new technology and...
This IDC Perspective discusses the future of the retail banking customer. In this document, we highlight a model of interactions between customers and banks through the prism of technology and prepared a framework for a deeper look at the ways in which customers, technologies, and financial institutions continue to define this dynamic relationship...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.