Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Industry Outlook in Argentina to 2021 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants
Summary GlobalData’s report, “Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Industry Outlook in Argentina to 2021 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants”, provides up to date in-depth information on Argentina’s Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) industry. The report presents major market trends.
The report covers Argentina’s Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) plants and presents installed capacity by process and technology. The report offers historical and forecast market size, demand and production forecasts, end-use demand details, price trends, trade balance data, and company shares of the country’s leading Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) producers.
Scope - Comprehensive information of all active Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) plants in Argentina
- Comprehensive information of all planned Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) projects in Argentina
- Capacity forecasts to 2021 with details like process, technology, operator and equity
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) industry supply scenario in Argentina from 2007 to 2021
- Plant capacity growth and installed plant capacity by production process and technology
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) industry market dynamics in Argentina from 2007 to 2021
- Market size, demand and production outlook, demand by end-use sector, and average prices
- Trade balance data from 2007 to 2021
- Import and export data and net exports and imports as a percentage of demand
- Company details, including company overview, business description and information on current and upcoming Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) plants
- Company capacity shares for key Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) producers in Argentina.
Reasons to buy - Latest information on Argentina’s Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) industry
- Macro and microeconomic trends affecting Argentina’s Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) industry
- Market positioning of the country’s Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) producers
- Opportunities in the Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) industry
- Market-entry and market-expansion strategies
- Enables you to benchmark your operations and strategies against those of major companies
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The Latin America, Middle East and Africa Tallow Fatty Acid Market would witness market growth of 12.4% CAGR during the forecast period (2021-2027). Consumers are now inclining towards consuming healthy food and products, which help them in absorbing proper vitamins and protein that are needed for the human body. Beef tallow not only...
Summary Marketline's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. This report includes Solvay S.A.'s contact information and business summary,...
Solvay Group - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report Summary Marketline’s Solvay Group Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), divestments,...
The global heat stabilizers market is estimated at USD 3.77 billion in 2017 and is projected to reach USD 4.57 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 4.0% from 2017 to 2022. The growth of the market is triggered by the growing awareness for using organic-based products. There is an increasing demand for green solutions by...
110 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• May 2018
About barium nitrate Barium nitrate is an inorganic chemical compound that is colorless and easily soluble in water. The highly toxic and explosive nature of emitting green flame, barium nitrate is primarily used in the fireworks and pyrotechnics industry. Technavio’s analysts forecast the Global barium nitrate market...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.