Global Online Gambling
- February 2016
- 33 pages
- Report ID: 365263
Global Online Gambling industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. 350
- The online gambling industry comprises remote gaming activities by means of the internet, and mobile internet. Its segments include online sports betting, casino games, poker, bingo and social gaming, with the 'other' segment including gambling activities such as lotteries.
- The global online gambling industry is expected to generate total gross gaming win of $41,400m in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.4% between 2011 and 2015.
- One of the largest potential online gambling markets in the world relaxed its strict laws in early 2013, with the US allowing online gambling in select states. This may prove particularly enticing to potential new entrants, particularly as the industry is so fragmented.
- One trend in online gambling is the use of mobile devices. Some gambling sites report increasing shares of their total revenues stemming from mobile and gambling search words, which are increasingly originating from phones and tablets.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the online gambling market in the global
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globalonline gambling market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key online gambling market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global online gambling market with five year forecasts
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the Global online gambling market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Global online gambling market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global online gambling market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global's online gambling market?