Summary The Anti-PerspirantsandDeodrant category has the largest volume share in the overall Personal Hygiene market in Chile and is also forecast to register fastest growth during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the market in value terms in 2015. Chile's consumers prefer Personal Hygiene products that are convenient to use and are high performing
Key Findings - The Personal Hygiene market in Chile is forecast to register higher growth in value and volume terms during 2015-2020 in comparison to 2010-2015
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodrants category is forecast to register fastest growth during 2015-2020
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Chile's Cosmetics and Toiletries market
- Rigid Metal is the most commonly used Packaging Material in the Personal Hygiene market
Synopsis Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Personal Hygiene market in Chile provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Anti-Perspirants, Bath and Shower Products and Soap with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for flexible packaging, rigid plastics, rigid metal, and others; container data for: Bottles, Film, Tube, Aerosol and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Spirits consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2014-2019
Reasons To Buy - Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Spirits consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
46 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• Feb 2021
Skin care was growing in Latin America in 2019, driven by healthy performances in the major facial care and body care categories, particularly in Brazil, the region’s biggest market. Hand care was in decline, however, both in Brazil and Latin America as a whole. In 2020, the opposite is true, as hand care sales rise against a backdrop of dried-out...
140 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Oct 2020
This study focuses on China’s Bath Products market trends. In the two past decades, the market has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing capabilities and rising consumer consumptions in China have transformed China’s society and economy. China is one of the world’s major producers...
Body Care in Chile provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2020. This market covers hand, foot and general body care for women and men. Market value is based on sales through all retail channels including direct to consumer. It includes mass market and prestige lines but excludes...
Soap, Bath and Shower Products in Chile provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2020. This market covers solid and liquid soap, bath and shower products. Market size comprises sales through all retail channels including direct to consumer. Market size for Soap, Bath and Shower Products...
77 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Dec 2015
Market analysis of bath and shower products Technavios market research analyst predicts the global bath and shower products market to reach a market value of around USD 15 billion by the end of 2019. The increasing awareness about health and hygiene is the primary driver for the growth of this market. Consumers are being exposed to...
Summary Rising disposable income of the Australian consumers will drive growth opportunities across all the consumer goods markets in Australia including Personal Hygiene market. The Bath and Shower Products category has the highest volume share in the overall Personal Hygiene market in Australia. The busy lifestyles of Australian...
Summary Rising exports and falling oil prices supports steady economic growth in Austria. Soap is the leading value category while, Bath and Shower Products is forecast to register fastest growth during 2015-2020.The Personal Hygiene market in Austria is led by Beiersdorf AG, Unilever PLC and Colgate-Palmolive GmbH. Key...
Summary Low consumer price inflation and rising domestic consumption is driving the growth of the Personal Hygiene market in Belgium. The market is led by Bath and Shower Products category in terms of value and volume. Unilever PLC is the market leader in the Belgian Personal Hygiene market. Key Findings - The Personal...
Summary The Brazilian Personal Hygiene market is a high growth market led by Soap category in volume terms. The Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants category is forecast to register the fastest growth in both value and volume terms during 2015-2020. Key Findings - Of the three categories analyzed, Anti-Perspirants and...
Gross Domestic Product Per Capita
Consumer Price Index
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.