Summary The Bath and Shower Products category is forecast to register fastest growth during 2010-2020 in the Colombian Personal Hygiene market. Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants is the leading value category in the Personal Hygiene market driven by the Body Spray segment.
Key Findings - The Personal Hygiene market in Colombia will register higher growth at a CAGR of 3.4% in terms during 2015-2020.
- The Bath and Shower products will register the fastest growth at a CAGR of 3.8% during 2015-2020
- Efficient and Effective and Value are the major trends that are driving the Colombian Personal Hygiene market
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Colombian Personal Hygiene market
- The Colombian Personal Hygiene market is dominated by international companies such as Unilever PLC, Colgate-Palmolive GmbH etc.
- Paper and Board is the most used packaging material in the Personal Hygiene market in Colombia.
Synopsis Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Personal Hygiene market in Colombia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Anti-Perspirants, Bath and Shower Products and Soap with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and more
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for flexible packaging, paper and board, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; container data for:, Box, Film, Wrapper and others.
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Personal Hygiene consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy - Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Personal Hygiene consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
140 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Oct 2020
This study focuses on China’s Bath Products market trends. In the two past decades, the market has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing capabilities and rising consumer consumptions in China have transformed China’s society and economy. China is one of the world’s major producers...
Suncare BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide 2015-2024
The BRIC Suncare industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions...
Summary Rising disposable income of the Australian consumers will drive growth opportunities across all the consumer goods markets in Australia including Personal Hygiene market. The Bath and Shower Products category has the highest volume share in the overall Personal Hygiene market in Australia. The busy lifestyles of Australian...
Summary Rising exports and falling oil prices supports steady economic growth in Austria. Soap is the leading value category while, Bath and Shower Products is forecast to register fastest growth during 2015-2020.The Personal Hygiene market in Austria is led by Beiersdorf AG, Unilever PLC and Colgate-Palmolive GmbH. Key...
Summary Low consumer price inflation and rising domestic consumption is driving the growth of the Personal Hygiene market in Belgium. The market is led by Bath and Shower Products category in terms of value and volume. Unilever PLC is the market leader in the Belgian Personal Hygiene market. Key Findings - The Personal...
Summary The Brazilian Personal Hygiene market is a high growth market led by Soap category in volume terms. The Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants category is forecast to register the fastest growth in both value and volume terms during 2015-2020. Key Findings - Of the three categories analyzed, Anti-Perspirants and...
Summary Rising disposable income and increasing domestic demand will drive the growth in the Bulgarian Personal Hygiene market. Anti-Perspirants is the leading category in value consumption. Consumers prefer to purchase products across categories from Health and Beauty Stores which account for one-third of the distribution share. Key...
Summary Bath and Shower Products is the leading value category, accounting for 38.4% of the Personal Hygiene market in 2015. Between 2009 and 2014, the personal disposable income of the Canadian consumers increased by a CAGR of 2.8%, which has encouraged consumers to try new Personal Hygiene products with unique ingredients that...
Summary The Anti-PerspirantsandDeodrant category has the largest volume share in the overall Personal Hygiene market in Chile and is also forecast to register fastest growth during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the market in value terms in 2015. Chile's consumers prefer Personal Hygiene...
Summary The Chinese Personal Hygiene market will register high growth led by Soap category in both value and volume terms. The Bath and Shower Products category is forecast to register the fastest growth during 2015-2020. Key Findings - Of the three categories analyzed, Soap will be the largest value category, registering...
Gross Domestic Product Per Capita
Consumer Price Index
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.