Summary Bath and Shower Products is the leading value category, while the Soap category is forecast to register fastest growth during 2015-2020. Shower Products occupy majority of the share in Bath and Shower Products category. Rexona and Palmolive are the leading brands in the Danish Personal Hygiene market.
Key Findings - The Personal Hygiene market in Denmark will register higher growth both in value and volume terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015
- Majority of Soaps were consumed by older consumers amongst others in Denmark's Personal Hygiene market.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets accounted for 51.2% share in the Personal Hygiene market in Denmark.
- Rigid Plastics is the most used packaging material in the Danish Personal Hygiene market.
Synopsis Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Personal Hygiene market in Denmark provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Anti-Perspirants, Bath and Shower Products and Soap with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and more
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for flexible packaging, rigid plastics, rigid metal, Glass, Paper and Board and others; container data for: Bottles, Jar, Tube, Box, Aerosol and others.
Reasons To Buy - Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
46 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• Feb 2021
Skin care was growing in Latin America in 2019, driven by healthy performances in the major facial care and body care categories, particularly in Brazil, the region’s biggest market. Hand care was in decline, however, both in Brazil and Latin America as a whole. In 2020, the opposite is true, as hand care sales rise against a backdrop of dried-out...
140 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Oct 2020
This study focuses on China’s Bath Products market trends. In the two past decades, the market has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing capabilities and rising consumer consumptions in China have transformed China’s society and economy. China is one of the world’s major producers...
Suncare BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide 2015-2024
The BRIC Suncare industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions...
Body Care in Denmark provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2020. This market covers hand, foot and general body care for women and men. Market value is based on sales through all retail channels including direct to consumer. It includes mass market and prestige lines but excludes...
Soap, Bath and Shower Products in Denmark provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2020. This market covers solid and liquid soap, bath and shower products. Market size comprises sales through all retail channels including direct to consumer. Market size for Soap, Bath and Shower...
77 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Dec 2015
Market analysis of bath and shower products Technavios market research analyst predicts the global bath and shower products market to reach a market value of around USD 15 billion by the end of 2019. The increasing awareness about health and hygiene is the primary driver for the growth of this market. Consumers are being exposed to...
Summary Rising disposable income of the Australian consumers will drive growth opportunities across all the consumer goods markets in Australia including Personal Hygiene market. The Bath and Shower Products category has the highest volume share in the overall Personal Hygiene market in Australia. The busy lifestyles of Australian...
Summary Rising exports and falling oil prices supports steady economic growth in Austria. Soap is the leading value category while, Bath and Shower Products is forecast to register fastest growth during 2015-2020.The Personal Hygiene market in Austria is led by Beiersdorf AG, Unilever PLC and Colgate-Palmolive GmbH. Key...
Summary Low consumer price inflation and rising domestic consumption is driving the growth of the Personal Hygiene market in Belgium. The market is led by Bath and Shower Products category in terms of value and volume. Unilever PLC is the market leader in the Belgian Personal Hygiene market. Key Findings - The Personal...
Gross Domestic Product Per Capita
Consumer Price Index
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.