Summary The Personal Hygiene market in Finland is forecast to grow at a higher rate in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015. The Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants accounted for the largest value share in 2015 and is also forecast to register the fastest growth during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the market.
Key Findings - The Finnish Personal Hygiene market will register higher growth both in value and volume terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015
- Among all the Personal Hygiene categories, the Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant category will register the fastest growth at a CAGR of 2.7% during 2015-2020
- The international players such as Unilever Plc and Colgate-Palmolive GmbH are the Personal Hygiene market leaders in Finland.
- Rigid Plastics is the most commonly used packaging material in the Personal Hygiene market in Finland
Synopsis Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Personal Hygiene market in Finland provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Anti-Perspirants, Bath and Shower Products and Soap with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for flexible packaging, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; container data for: Bottles, Film, Aerosol and others
Reasons To Buy - Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
29 pages •
By Global Research & Data Services
• Apr 2018
The report Cosmetic, Perfume and Toiletry Market in Finland to 2022 offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for cosmetics, perfumes and toiletries in Finland. The research includes historical data from 2011 to 2017 and forecasts until 2022 which makes the report an...
Deodorants in Finland by Mintel Market Sizes provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2017. This market covers aerosols, pumps, roll-ons, sticks, creams/gels and body spray deodorants for men and women. Market value is based on sales through all retail channels including direct to...
Anti-Perspirants & Deodorants (Personal Hygiene) Market in Finland - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary Anti-Perspirants & Deodorants (Personal Hygiene) Market in Finland - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics is a broad level market review of Anti-Perspirants...