Summary The Personal Hygiene market in Finland is forecast to grow at a higher rate in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015. The Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants accounted for the largest value share in 2015 and is also forecast to register the fastest growth during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the market.
Key Findings - The Finnish Personal Hygiene market will register higher growth both in value and volume terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015
- Among all the Personal Hygiene categories, the Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant category will register the fastest growth at a CAGR of 2.7% during 2015-2020
- The international players such as Unilever Plc and Colgate-Palmolive GmbH are the Personal Hygiene market leaders in Finland.
- Rigid Plastics is the most commonly used packaging material in the Personal Hygiene market in Finland
Synopsis Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Personal Hygiene market in Finland provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Anti-Perspirants, Bath and Shower Products and Soap with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for flexible packaging, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; container data for: Bottles, Film, Aerosol and others
Reasons To Buy - Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
118 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Jan 2019
About this market Increasing demand for male grooming products to drive market growth. The male grooming product sector is a lucrative market, and deodorants and antiperspirants are among the popular products in this segment. The popularity of male grooming products has increased as men are increasingly using them as a...
India Perfumes & Deodorants Market By Type (Deodorant & Perfume), By Price Segment (Mass & Premium), By Sales Channel (Traditional & Departmental Store, Supermarket/Hypermarket, Specialty Store, etc.), Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2024 According to “India Perfumes & Deodorants Market By Type, By Price...
92 pages •
By International Market Analysis Research and Consult
• Feb 2019
Bath soaps are regarded as a staple commodity. Falling under the category of personnel care products, bath soaps came into use around thousands of years ago. In recent years, the use of bath soaps have reduced in some countries due to the availability of substitutes, yet they continue to be the most popular cleansing...
This study covers the world outlook for men’s deodorants and antiperspirants across more than 190 countries. For each year reported, estimates are given for the latent demand, or potential industry earnings (P.I.E.), for the country in question (in millions of U.S. dollars), the percent share the country is of the region, and of the globe. These...
178 pages •
By Transparency Market Research
• Dec 2018
This report offers an 8-year forecast for the global skincare packaging market between 2019 and 2027. In terms of value, the global skincare packaging market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 4.8% during 2019-2027. The study reveals the skincare packaging market dynamics in five geographic segments along with a market analysis for the current...
Deodorants in UK by Mintel Market Sizes provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2018. This market covers aerosols, pumps, roll-ons, sticks, creams/gels and body spray deodorants for men and women. Market value is based on sales through all retail channels including direct to consumer...
Deodorants in Belgium by Mintel Market Sizes provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2018. This market covers aerosols, pumps, roll-ons, sticks, creams/gels and body spray deodorants for men and women. Market value is based on sales through all retail channels including direct to...
Dermal Filler - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2019 Summary GlobalData’s Medical Devices sector report, “Dermal Filler - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2019" provides an overview of Dermal Filler currently in pipeline stage. The report provides comprehensive information on the...
The Global Cosmetic Skin Care Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include growing demand towards natural products, inflation of research and development activities to develop new skin care products and recent technological...
India Skin Care Market By Product Type (Facial Care & Body Care), By Origin (Conventional & Organic), By Distribution Channel (Traditional Trade, Supermarket/Hypermarket, etc.), By State (Delhi, UP, etc.), Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2023 According to “India Skin Care Market By Product Type, By Origin, By...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.