Summary High disposable income and willingness to spend more for premium products is driving the Feminine Hygiene market in the UK. The market is led by the Sanitary Pads category while the Internal Cleansers and Sprays category is forecast to register fastest growth during 2015-2020. Drug stores and Pharmacies is the leading distribution channel for purchasing Feminine Hygiene products in the country.
Key Findings - Improving economic scenario in the country will drive the consumer packaged goods market.
- Sanitary Pads category is the largest category in both value and volume terms.
- Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used packaging material in the UK's Feminine Hygiene market.
- Drug stores and Pharmacies is the leading distribution channel in Ukrainian Feminine Hygiene market.
- The Procter and Gamble Company is the market leader in the UK.
Synopsis Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Feminine Hygiene market in the UK provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Sanitary Pads, Pantiliners and Shields, Tampons, Women's Disposable Razors and Blades and Internal Cleansers and Sprays with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and more
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for flexible packaging, paper and board, rigid plastics and rigid metal; container data for: bag/sachet, box, blister pack and others
Reasons To Buy? - Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Feminine Hygiene in the United Kingdom Summary Feminine Hygiene in the United Kingdom industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of...
Tampons (Feminine Hygiene) Market in United Kingdom - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary Tampons is a mass of absorbent material (typically cotton, rayon, or a mixture of the two) inserted into a body cavity or wound to absorb bodily fluid. The most common type in daily use is designed...
Sanitary Pads (Feminine Hygiene) Market in United Kingdom - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary Sanitary Pads (also sanitary napkin, sanitary towel, menstrual pad, maxi pad or pad) is an absorbent item worn by a woman while she is menstruating, recovering from vaginal surgery, for lochia...
Pantiliners & Shields (Feminine Hygiene) Market in the United Kingdom - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary Pantiliners & Shields (also panty liner or panty shield) is an absorbent piece of material used for feminine hygiene. It is worn in the gusset of a woman’s panties. Some uses include:...
Internal Cleansers & Sprays (Feminine Hygiene) Market in the United Kingdom - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary Internal Cleansers & Sprays are usually liquid solutions / wipes infused with antiseptic chemicals and/or aloe vera and are used to clean a woman’s genitals and/or anal tracts....