Summary Wireless Telecommunication Services in Sweden industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The wireless telecommunications services market is defined here as including cellular (mobile) phones, pagers, and any other wireless or cellular telecommunication service.
- The Swedish wireless telecommunication services market had total revenues of $3.8bn in 2019, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -2.2% between 2015 and 2019.
- Data had the highest volume in the Swedish wireless telecommunication services market in 2019, with a total of 3.2 million subscribers, equivalent to 83% of the market’s overall volume.
- Price declines, especially in terms of voice services, have suppressed growth from the data segment in which consumption has been surging in recent years.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the wireless telecommunication services market in Sweden
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the wireless telecommunication services market in Sweden
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key wireless telecommunication services market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Sweden wireless telecommunication services market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Sweden wireless telecommunication services market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Sweden wireless telecommunication services market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Sweden wireless telecommunication services market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Sweden’s wireless telecommunication services market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The cellular IoT market is projected to grow from USD 3.9 billion in 2021 to USD 15.4 billion by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 25.7%from 2021 to 2027. The key factors fueling the growth of the market include the increasing deployment of cellular IoT modules in smart city infrastructure and building automation verticals, and...
The optical transceiver market is expected to grow from USD 7.0 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 14.3 billion by 2026; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15.2% during the forecast period. Growth in demand for cloud-based services is expected to drive the optical transceiver market and to promote new revenue opportunities for...
224 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Jun 2021
China’s demand for Wireless Communications Equipment has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has been stimulated by the consecutive increases of industrial output, imports & exports,...
228 pages •
By Paul Budde Communication Pty Ltd
• Jul 2021
Romania preps for delayed 5G multi-spectrum auction Romania’s mobile market has benefited from the involvement of pan-European operators including Deutsche Telekom, Vodafone Group, and Orange Group. The local units of all of these operators have focussed on upgrading their networks to support mobile broadband...
India Tech - Thematic Research
India is one of the fastest-growing economies globally, with an average annual growth rate of 7% between 2014 and 2019. It is the second-most populous country with over 1.3 billion people, more than half of whom are under 25, and it is witnessing a rise in...
The private LTE market in North America is expected to reach US$ 2,064.48 million by 2028 from US$ 1014.42 million in 2021. The market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 10.7% from 2021 to 2028. The advent of IoT has enabled each device to be connected over the internet and its rise in adoptions would result in billions of devices connected...
136 pages •
By Paul Budde Communication Pty Ltd
• Jul 2021
Cyprus is slowly developing fibre infrastructure Cyprus’s telecom market is largely supported by the mobile sector, which accounts for the largest share of voice and data connections, as well as revenue. The sector is set to develop further into 2021, supported by 5G services which were launched in...
The microwave transmission equipment market in APAC is expected to grow from US$ 1114.08 million in 2021 to US$ 1623.02 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2021 to 2028. Escalating Focus on Deployment of 5G Networks is also bolstering the growth of the industry. Governments of different countries are investing huge...
This IDC study examines the Canadian communication services sector market shares and provides a competitive overview of each market segment for the full year 2020. "The COVID-19 pandemic crisis underscores the importance of next-generation network technologies for digital transformation of enterprises and 21st century economies," says study...
The microwave transmission equipment market in MEA is expected to grow from US$ 272.23 million in 2021 to US$ 401.89 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2021 to 2028. Rising demand for high-capacity cellular connectivity is bolstering the growth of the industry. The reach of backhaul media varies across different...
United Arab Emirates
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.