Summary Government Spending in the United States industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The government spending sector is the total amount of public sector expenditure at any sort of level, including central government, local government etc. It is split into the following segments: defense, education, social protection, healthcare, and other.
- The US Government Spending sector had total revenues of $6,945.1bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.9% between 2015 and 2019.
- The healthcare segment was the sector’s most lucrative in 2019, with total revenues of $1,896.0bn, equivalent to 27.3% of the sector’s overall value
- The COVID-19 pandemic and the associated lockdowns have led to unprecedented economic costs around the world. The U.S. economy lost a staggering 20.5 million jobs in April.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the government spending market in the United States
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the government spending market in the United States
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key government spending market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United States government spending market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the United States government spending market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the United States government spending market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United States government spending market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the United States’s government spending market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The Artificial Intelligence in military market is estimated at USD 6.3 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 11.6 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 13.1% during the forecast period. An increase in funding from military research agencies and a rise in R&D activities to develop advanced AI systems are projected to drive the increased adoption...
Rough waters: Potential budgetary constraints may reduce Naval outlays in future defense budgets Abstract Ship Building in the US Over the five years to 2018, the Ship Building industry, made up of operators that design, build and repair ships and other vessels for both the defense and commercial sectors,...
Abstract Aeronautical Engineering Services Procurement in the US This report is intended to assist buyers of aeronautical engineering services, often referred to by the broader term of aerospace engineering. Operators provide expertise pertinent to design, concept and analysis; production; and the in-service...
The cryocooler market is estimated to be worth USD 2.3 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 3.1 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 6.0%. The cryocooler market has a promising growth potential owing to several factors such as surging adoption of cryocoolers in MRI, NMR equipment, and proton therapy in healthcare sector, high rate of depletion...
Government Spending Global Industry Almanac 2015-2024
Global Government Spending industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: sector size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players...
Bon voyage: Industry demand will likely grow as capital investment among private enterprises increases Abstract Aircraft, Marine & Railroad Transportation Equipment Wholesaling in the US The Aircraft, Marine and Railroad Transportation Equipment Wholesaling industry has grown modestly over the five...
Defense Spending Global Industry Guide 2015-2024
Global Defense Spending industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of...
Government Spending Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2015-2024
The G8 Government Spending industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: sector size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of...
The global identity verification market accounted for US$ 5.52 Bn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.3% over the forecast period 2019-2027, to account for US$ 18.12 Bn by 2027. Growth in recent years in the identity verification market is primarily driven by the growing number of cyber-attacks. North America region is observed...
Armored Vehicles - COVID-19 Sector Impact Analysis
The Armored Vehicles market has managed to show some degree of resilience to COVID-19 impact compared to the aviation industry with the impact mostly being a supply-side, not a demand-side, shock.Manufacturers of armored vehicles had to...
Aerospace And Defense
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.