Summary Government Spending in India industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The government spending sector is the total amount of public sector expenditure at any sort of level, including central government, local government etc. It is split into the following segments: defense, education, social protection, healthcare, and other.
- The Indian Government Spending sector had total revenues of $1,106.1bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.4% between 2015 and 2019.
- The education segment was the sector’s most lucrative in 2019, with total revenues of $124.7bn, equivalent to 11.3% of the sector’s overall value.
- India has one of the fastest growing economies in the world and this allows government spending to increase drastically each year.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the government spending market in India
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the government spending market in India
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key government spending market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the India government spending market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the India government spending market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the India government spending market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the India government spending market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up India’s government spending market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
191 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Apr 2021
China’s demand for Radar Systems has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has been stimulated by the consecutive increases of industrial output, import & export, consumer consumption...
Algeria Defense Market - Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2026
Algeria Defense Market - Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2026 report provides the market size forecast and the projected Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) for the next five years.The...
Angola Defense Market - Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2026
Angola Defense Market - Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2026 report provides the market size forecast and the projected growth rate for the next five years.The report covers industry...
Vietnam Defense Market - Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2026
Vietnam Defense Market - Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2026 report provides the market size forecast and the projected Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) for the next five years....
The Global Military Simulator Systems Market to 2030
The Global Military Simulator Systems Market to 2030 report provides the market size forecast and the projected Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) for the next ten years.The report covers the industry analysis including the key market...
The radiation detection, monitoring, and safety market was valued at USD 2.69 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 3.78 billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 6.29% during the forecast period (2020-2025). The market is constantly driven by regulatory requirements and evolving customer needs. The increased use of radioactive materials...
Abstract Aeronautical Engineering Services Procurement in the US This report is intended to assist buyers of aeronautical engineering services, often referred to by the broader term of aerospace engineering. Operators provide expertise pertinent to design, concept and analysis; production; and the in-service...
39 pages •
By Netscribes (India) Pvt. Ltd.
• Feb 2021
Since 2014, the Indian government has undertaken several initiatives to promote indigenization and self-reliance in defense by harnessing the capabilities of public and private sector industries. As of April 2020, India was among the top three global military spender. The US, China, India, Russia, and Saudi Arabia accounted for more than 60%...
KEY FINDINGS The India critical infrastructure protection market is evaluated to record a CAGR of 10.21%, during the forecast period. The country’s market growth is attributed to key factors, including, the launch of several critical infrastructure projects, the increasing rates of cyberattacks, and the growing government...
The cryocooler market is estimated to be worth USD 2.3 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 3.1 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 6.0%. The cryocooler market has a promising growth potential owing to several factors such as surging adoption of cryocoolers in MRI, NMR equipment, and proton therapy in healthcare sector, high rate of depletion...
Research And Development
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.