Summary Air Freight in South Korea industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The air freight sector is defined as consisting of revenues generated from freight transportation by air.
- The South Korean air freight sector had total revenues of $3,623.4m in 2019, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -0.3% between 2015 and 2019.
- Sector consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 0.3% between 2015 and 2019, to reach a total of 11,420.2 million FTK in 2019.
- The South Korean air freight sector witnessed healthy growth rates historically, but thanks to a decline in the sector’s value in 2016, overall growth was recorded as a decline. The decline in 2016 was partly due to South Korean exports increasingly being diverted towards countries closer to home.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the air freight market in South Korea
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the air freight market in South Korea
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key air freight market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the South Korea air freight market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the South Korea air freight market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the South Korea air freight market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the South Korea air freight market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up South Korea’s air freight market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including: