Summary Construction in Thailand industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The construction market is defined as the value of work put in place annual for both residential and non-residential construction.
- The Thai construction industry had total revenues of $23.8bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.4% between 2015 and 2019.
- The non-residential segment was the industry’s most lucrative in 2019, with total revenues of $14.2bn, equivalent to 59.4% of the industry’s overall value.
- The non-residential segment received a big boost from the government in September 2017 when investments into infrastructure worth $45bn were announced.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the construction market in Thailand
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the construction market in Thailand
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key construction market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Thailand construction market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy - What was the size of the Thailand construction market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Thailand construction market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Thailand construction market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Thailand’s construction market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Global Commercial Scrubbers and Sweepers Market Report
The global coding and marking market is likely to grow at a CAGR of 8% during 2020-2026.
This latest market research report includes the market size and growth forecast both for pre-COVID...
The global Construction film market size is projected to grow from USD 9.9 billion in 2020 to USD 12.9 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 4.0% between 2021 and 2026. Construction film is a thin layer of continuous polymeric material that can be used in construction industry as a protective material or a barrier to moisture, sound, water, and so...
Global Construction Outlook to 2025, Q1 2021 Update
The analyst holds a positive view on the outlook for the global construction industry following the historic collapse in activity in 2020 amid the severe disruption caused by restrictions imposed to contain the spread of COVID-19. The...
The Europe Polycarbonate Sheets Market was estimated at USD 514.17 million in 2020 and the market is projected to register a CAGR of over 3.5% in terms of revenue during the forecast period (2021-2026). The market was negatively impacted due to COVID-19 in 2020. Owing to pandemic scenario, several countries in the region went into lockdown...
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Prefabricated Building Market in Europe Report
The prefabricated building market revenue in Europe is expected to grow at a CAGR of approx. 4% during the period 2020–2026.
The Europe prefabricated building market size was valued at USD 24...
The global fumed silica market size is projected to grow from USD 1.3 billion in 2021 to USD 1.6 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 5.1% from 2021 to 2026. The global fumed silica industry has witnessed high growth primarily because of the booming construction sector, rise in renovation & remodeling activities, and rapid urbanization & globalization....
The foam market size is estimated at USD 93.9 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 118.9 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 4.8% between 2021 and 2026. The market is propelled by the growth of various end-use industries. Increasing investments in infrastructure, new housing projects, and renovation of non-residential buildings in China,...
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Thailand Crawler Excavator Market Report
Thailand crawler excavator market is growing at a CAGR of 5.98% during the period 2021-2027
The demand in the Thailand crawler excavators market fell by 18% in 2020, but unit sales are projected to...
Executive Summary The Global Mortar Market was valued at USD 22274.70 Million in the year 2020. Asia Pacific region holds the major Mortar market share with countries such as China, Japan and India being the major contributors to the regional market. Increase in the use of mortar in the region, especially in China, is the...
The blowing agent market size is estimated to be USD 1.4 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 1.9 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 6.5%. The increasing polymeric foam application in industries such as packaging, automotive, building & construction, marine, transportation, appliances, bedding & furniture, and packaging industry is expected...
Greenhouse Gas Emissions
Gross Domestic Product
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.